Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
The Bridal Creed
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: The Bridal Creed
MoxyMikki
Beat Cop
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The Bridal Creed 14 Years ago Karma: 29
Hello all!

I've posted my first fanfiction! But don't let that frighten you away Please go check it out: "The Bridal Creed"

The story is an AU (Edo timeline) angsty romance, centering around K/S of course! The rating is T, but that is subject to change. It will depend on where my muses take me, and what the reviewers want.

Sesshomaru is trying his best to insure the survival of the youkai race, as their numbers dwindle, by attempting to create a kingdom when demon's and human's live and work side by side. Prejudice and mistrust makes that difficult however, and the humans seek assurance that their interests will be looked after, if agreeing to live under demon rule, peacefully. They demand he takes a human wife, and Sesshomaru, who detests the idea, is left with little choice, and so he issues a bridal creed, summoning all elligable women to be tested for their worth.

Kagome is a miko, traveling the countryside. Her perilous duty as shikon miko, makes it difficult to stay in one place for long. Her simple and solitary life is suddenly and abruptly interrupted when she is forcebly thrust into the throngs of candidates, vying for the Lords hand.

Please review, and let me know how to improve!

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Kira
Pup
graphgraph
Re:The Bridal Creed 8 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 0
I truly love this fic and I hope you have not abandoned it. Hope to see more work from you in the future.

Logged Logged
Ulam
Pup
graphgraph
Re:The Bridal Creed 8 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 0
Hope life is treating you well!

I agree with Kira, I always catch myself going back and re-reading it, hoping one day, it'll be updated.

Logged Logged
Kyo
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:The Bridal Creed 8 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 16
Hey, isn't this fic the one with false betrayals or something? I saw this one a few months back but never really had the time to read them. I hope it's as good as it sounds.

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.