Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
A Debt to Be Paid Fanfiction
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom Favoured: 2
TOPIC: A Debt to Be Paid Fanfiction
Rinku
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
A Debt to Be Paid Fanfiction 8 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 9
Hello everyone - it's been a little while. Firstly, I'd like to thank everyone who has supported, inspired and reviewed my story, A Debt to Be Paid.

Now, unto the news.

I am scraping the story. As in, I am rewriting it. I have been deliberating whether I should or not but considering it was written over five years ago and my writing style, characterizations and such have changed, I think it is time to revamp the story.

Now in terms of updates, I have two more chapters to upload. But they will not be updated until the 21 chapters I wrote priorly are fixed. I've had complaints about my Kagome portrayal in this story. I was young, just starting to write and it was, after all, my first ever story. I am not doing this for those who have flamed/negatively responded to my story. This is a personal goal.

The first chapter of the story has been COMPLETELY changed and rewritten. It is posted. If you read the story, you will know which chapters have been changed as in the top Author's Note I always add before a scene will have an EDIT: DATE/TIME stamp in bold.

I will have to stress to those of you who have enjoyed the story as it is, the story, Kagome, the route it has taken will be changed. I plan to have every chapter edited in the next two weeks. I am already working on the 2nd and 3rd chapter as I type this ^.^

So wish me luck! This has been my baby, my first introduction to SessxKag fanfiction as a writer, and I think after five years it deserves a revamp. So thank you everyone and I look forward to a better A Debt to be Paid.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2016/02/17 16:39 By ForgottenHero-Rinku.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
MissKatt
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:A Debt to Be Paid Fanfiction 8 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 32
I'm so, so excited for this Rinku! I've missed you and your stories, but I totally understand re-vamping. I just rewrote BHL to suit it's epilogue better lol I wish you the best in your editing! Love you!

-Katt

Logged Logged
Rinku
Pup
graphgraph
Re:A Debt to Be Paid Fanfiction 8 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 9
Thank you m'dear. I already got the first two chapters done and I'm quite pleased with Kagome's stronger character and the scene progressions Yay to revamping!!!

Logged Logged
silentsoliloquy82
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:A Debt to Be Paid Fanfiction 8 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 62
I didn't know that, but I will make sure to read those particular chapters once more. A Debt to Be Paid is one of my favorite fanfics.

Logged Logged
Rinku
Pup
graphgraph
Re:A Debt to Be Paid Fanfiction 7 Years, 12 Months ago Karma: 9
I have updated Chapter ONE TO SIX. Any chapters that have been updated/revised have been time stamped and in the Chapter name in the scroll down menu, they have had (EDITED) added to their title. It is a long process since I'm changing a lot of the story and how it flowed since I want to get a lemon in there >.>. So please let me know, the fans who read the prior edition, if these changes and plot revision flows well. Please only read the first 6 since they are the only edited ones at this point.

I will be working on the 7th tomorrow.

Thank you to everyone who is supporting me and this fanfiction. I really want to get it done and finished - to be able to have a completed story under my belt would be fantastic XD

Logged Logged
xDori
Pup
graphgraph
Re:A Debt to Be Paid Fanfiction 7 Years, 12 Months ago Karma: 2
Looks like I have some re-reading to do! thanks for all you do.

Logged Logged
Rinku
Pup
graphgraph
Re:A Debt to Be Paid Fanfiction 7 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 9
Chapter Seven has been edited ^.^ Thank you everyone for your support. I just need to get to Chapter 14/15 and it's edited XD the rest of my chapters I'm content with.

Logged Logged
marisel
Pup
graphgraph
Re:A Debt to Be Paid Fanfiction 7 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: -1
I'm so happy your working in thestory. It's one of my favorites and I have read it several tkmes. Thanks for not abandoned it and I will be looking forward to read it again. I love your written materials.

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.