Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Time Stands Still !!
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Time Stands Still !!
MindlessKitty
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Time Stands Still !! 8 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 4
Hey guys!

Idk if i'm really "new" to this because I've been an avid Sessh/Kag readers for YEARS lol but i am new to writing fan fiction.

I recently just started my first story, "Time Stands Still" based solely on a dream i randomly had. (because dreaming about inuyasha plotlines isn't weird at all. ). So if your'e interested in the plot line, which is kinda different, we're both on the same page because i have an idea of where i want this to go but I'm kind of letting my imagination take the reins.

So please feel free to check it out and let me know what you think! I would love to say i will have a schedule for updating, because i hate getting into a story and then left with no update for years, but sadly i am a first year law student and my time/life is no longer in my control lol

Thanks guys and if you're also a new writer like me, or just have an awesome story please let me know so i can give it a read!

www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/9837/1

EDIT BY WICCAN: This story is rated MA, NO YIMs!!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2015/11/30 23:18 By wiccanmethuselah. Reason: Insert rating required by RULES!!

The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.