Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
'Melancholy' and other Fanfic Discussion
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: 'Melancholy' and other Fanfic Discussion
Alon
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
'Melancholy' and other Fanfic Discussion 8 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 1
Hello!

First off: Warning, all my fics are MA, no YIM please.
Also, I'm not sure if this is where my topic belongs but it counts as self-promotion right?... Maybe. Kind of. : D

Recently I've been in a bit of a... block. While I kind of know where I want to take my stories and their ultimate ending, I'm stuck. Therefore, I invite anyone who is free to have a chat with me on our Dokuga Chat. I'd be eternally grateful just to talk to someone about anything. Comments/ideas/drabbles/suggestions/criticisms I'm willing to take any. Also, no one IRL knows I write fanfiction so I don't have anyone to discuss with. Vice versa I'd be happy to discuss your fics with you as well.

About 4-5 years ago [can't believe I ditched for so long] I remember chat was still active and it definitely helped to discuss. Just hoping it'll somewhat revive. Also, Chrome is a troll and won't work with Java so I downloaded Firefox just for the chat. Like a stalker I lay in wait. <3

Alternatively, you can also leave a comment here about possible drabbles/one shot chapters that you would like to see. Since I try to keep myself productive, I may use anything suggested and turn it into something.

I don't want to discuss ideas here because, ultimately, it should be a surprise to readers right? Haha. I prefer something instantaneous so it won't be recorded for everyone to see, besides the Admins of course.

Thank you all very very much! I'll try be on Chat as much as possible.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.