Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Scene Help
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
To recommend a story, don't forget to include the link, author, and name of your story in the recommendation. Thanks for spreading the word! If you're looking for something similar to what you've read somewhere, ask here!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Scene Help
Serena530
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Scene Help 10 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 171
Okay so I've got an idea for a new story and I've decided to start it off with a scene from the anime or manga. I don't really want to go through the hassle of looking for scenes by watching the entire series or skimming through the manga, so does anyone know where I could find a list or something with detailed scenes involving Kagome and Sesshomaru? Or even scenes where she would come into contact with him soon after or soon before?

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2013/06/13 15:28 By Serena530.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Kayelyn
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Scene Help 10 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 19
Here is a selection of clips from the anime that involve Sesshomaru and Kagome together.

And here is a list of episodes for Inuyasha the Final Act. There was a another clip montage, but it's not available in the United States or I would have posted that as well.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_InuYasha:_The_Final_Act_episodes

Hope this helps, and good luck to you with your fic!

Logged Logged

I write to tell stories. I believe that there a some professions in the world that will last forever: doctor or a nurse, teacher, builder and a storyteller. I write also to become myself, more so day by day. Writing is a way to shape out visible and invisible, in myself as well as in the world.
Eppu Nuotio
Serena530
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Scene Help 10 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 171
Thank you. I'll definitely try it out.

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.