Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
kagome turned demon?
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
To recommend a story, don't forget to include the link, author, and name of your story in the recommendation. Thanks for spreading the word! If you're looking for something similar to what you've read somewhere, ask here!
Go to bottom Favoured: 4
TOPIC: kagome turned demon?
soulslayer32
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
kagome turned demon? 12 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 0
hey i'm looking any fanficiton that has kagome turning into a dog demon,preferably losing her miko powers along the way, i mainly want her to have to then act like a demon, ya know eat different things, like animals and humans raw, and have to fight and what not,
i'm just looking for a shift in personality, maybe not a sudden shift but any kind of shift is fine, in short i'm just looking for a fanficiton where kagome becomes a demon in more than appearance, thank you in advance to anyone who knows of any fanfiction meeting any of these guide line loosly.

an example would be Bloodlust by Lira : www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/5586/1
this is not exactly what i'm looking for but is was close and i enjoyed reading it.

ADMINISTRATIVE EDIT: Rated MA

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2011/11/17 01:47 By MoxyMikki.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
JeniNeji
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:kagome turned demon? 12 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 21
I love this story

Rating M: Unexpected Spring

www.fanfiction.net/s/6461435/1/An_Unexpected_Spring

I know some others, so I'll probably post later again =]

Rating T: Jewel of his Heart
www.fanfiction.net/s/6466735/1/

Rating MA: No such thing as fate
www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/2367/1?author=4837

Rating M: The Black Dog
www.fanfiction.net/s/6000465/1/

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2011/09/06 20:13 By JeniNeji.

Aubrey Simone
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:kagome turned demon? 12 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 11
Well, if I can plug a bit, then here's a story that I was working on...it's currently on hold, but I think it might meet your guidelines at least a little.

EDIT: Rated MA

Legacy: dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/4381/1

If I think of more, I'll be sure to come back and post the links!

~Aubrey

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2011/09/07 07:35 By Aubrey Simone.

\"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those that mind don\'t matter and those that matter don\'t mind.\" - Dr. Seuss

~Aubrey Simone~
JeniNeji
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:kagome turned demon? 12 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 21
Of course! How could I forget?!

Rating M: BITTEN
www.fanfiction.net/s/5324288/1/Bitten

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2011/09/06 23:18 By JeniNeji.

sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
Re:kagome turned demon? 12 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 216
there are loads of kagome turned demon fics, but most have her keep the same personality as her human form. Very few have her change up, and those that do, often are not complete. :[

there's one for the life of me i cant remember though, where she ends up with Sess, and some how tensaiga's got a never ending "bring kagome back to life" thing, so sess trains her to the point that she's freaked out every time she ears tensaiga being pulled.

The author has her kinda awesomely bipolar compared to the Kagome characterization of most demonic kagomes. sadly i cant remember the name, though i do know it's on my update list, but that list is like 1000+ long :[ awesome fic if anyone can remember please link.

Here are some i know of that i like:

Valadium http://inu.adultfanfiction.net/story.php?no=600093393
[b]THIS IS ON AFF... 18+ only[/b]
*CHAP. 19 UP* When drastic things happen, there's nothing more you can do but keep going. Because that's what the world does. Anal, Bi, B-Mod, Dom, DP, F/M/M, Language, UST, WIP
InuYasha > Het - Male/Female > Sessh?maru/Kagome
Rated [Adult++] -:- Chapters [19] -:- Published [2008-07-18] -:- Updated [2011-06-02 13:59:46] -:- Edited [2011-06-02] -:- Hits [15012] -:- Reviews [150] -:- Average / Total Vote [+++++ / 96]

www.fanfiction.net/s/5376208/1/
Pack »
Kagome has a recurring nightmare and one night she finds Rin alone and offers to spend the night with her. After several other encounters Sesh begins to see Kagome as 'Pack'. What will Kagome think when she begins to realize what all of this entails? RxR!
Inuyasha - Rated: M - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 31 - Words: 88,527 - Reviews: 1382 - Updated: 6-21-11 - Published: 9-14-09 - Kagome & Sesshomaru

250th year » by Chetari www.fanfiction.net/s/4095391/1/250th_year
A demon lives for a long time. But before a female turns 250 they have to have a mate. Kagome is very close to the limit. Can she find a mate in time? Or will she kill the only one who may be right for her?
Inuyasha - Rated: M - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 25 - Words: 44,313 - Reviews: 246 - Updated: 4-2-09 - Published: 2-25-08 - Kagome & Sesshomaru

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2011/09/07 00:28 By sugar0o.

We all have our demons, I named mine r0o.
On HHr Shipping
- Come to the DarkSide - We might be delusional but we have cookies. - apAidan
I claims Naraku`s pelt :3 KUKUKU!!
r0o`s Challenge`s: GenderBender~Always Open.....Completing your Holiday Fic Challenge.....GM Challenge: OPEN!.....
Banners: I write to........Lemon.....Bribery c0okie.....
Challenges r0o supports: .....
Azuka
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:kagome turned demon? 12 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 8
Rated MA

"What Once Was"
dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/6492/1

Logged Logged

Sarah C
Pup
graphgraph
Re:kagome turned demon? 11 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 35
Danger Amongst Them by Twist in fate (Rated MA)
Something strange is going on,Kagome is having blackouts while she is missing from the group,only Sango has an idea of what might be occurring to their friend and companion.The only question is...how did this come about?

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.