Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Life`s Purpose - sightful wishes
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
To recommend a story, don't forget to include the link, author, and name of your story in the recommendation. Thanks for spreading the word! If you're looking for something similar to what you've read somewhere, ask here!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Life`s Purpose - sightful wishes
DOTSU
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Life`s Purpose - sightful wishes 13 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 0
dsajdalk! i absolutely love this story. its only four chapters so far, but the concept is great.

SUMMARY:

LIFE'S PURPOSE sightful wishes

Helpless. It can be a strong emotion, but you grow and you adapt. That is what I was taught. I found that the only way to survive was to fight. Kill or be killed a very cliche saying although it had some meaning behind it. I am the son of Sesshoumaru, the son of Kagome and this -- is my life.

END!

Its more about the youngest twin. I also love the way she introduces the chapters! One in the past and then one in the present. She says it will continue to do that until the chapters merge into one time period, which of course with be the present. so the past will catch up with the present which is five hundred after what happens, which i'm looking forward to!kakdf;alkdjf ITS THE NEXT CHAPTER. FTW.

www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/3778/1

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.