Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Jewel of His Heart by Selenay
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
To recommend a story, don't forget to include the link, author, and name of your story in the recommendation. Thanks for spreading the word! If you're looking for something similar to what you've read somewhere, ask here!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Jewel of His Heart by Selenay
sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Jewel of His Heart by Selenay 13 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 216
Title&Author: Jewel of His Heart by Selenay

Info: The final battle ended badly, and Inuyasha is dead. Kagome is left carrying his son, and is subsequently adopted by her 'brother' Sesshoumaru. Being adopted into the family is more difficult than first believed, what has changed in her unborn son?
Rating: T - Universe: Canon - Status: Incomplete - Category: Chapter Stories - Genre: Action, Friendship, Romance
Updated: 11-11-10 - Created: 11-11-10 Chapters: 7

My Opinion on why you should read it: Okay so I'm going to start by saying, i happened across this fic on FF the day it was posted, Selenay, had put up 7 chapters in one sitting, and i was all O_o new fic *reads* WELL LEMME TELL YA...

This fic is for the Lover of Kagome turning demon. For one thing, its not in the most common way of Via mating, and is exceptionally well written.

The story takes us past the final battle and Naraku's destruction, where Sesshomaru finds Kagome injured, and the last one. He takes her in out of honor to his now dead brother, only to realize she's with child. B/c of this, she's carrying a part of his father, even if only a bit.

With a ceremony, he makes her an adopted sister. She is not a relation by blood but more so by power and magic. Either way, as she stays there Sesshomaru finds himself falling for her, while she's carrying his brother's child.

After time spent with Sesshomaru, gaining control of herself and upping her fighting skills as needed, she continues alone on her search for the shards of the Shikon which were re-shattered to keep Naraku from having them.

I wont give any more away. But its a new fic, and its got nice LONG chapters, updating regularly, its not complete but it just got started. I've talked to the author and i like what I'm feeling about this fic. If you have the time please take some out and read and review for her so that she knows we love it, and want more! :3 its a wonderful work and I'm anxious to see what happens next!

- r0o

Logged Logged

We all have our demons, I named mine r0o.
On HHr Shipping
- Come to the DarkSide - We might be delusional but we have cookies. - apAidan
I claims Naraku`s pelt :3 KUKUKU!!
r0o`s Challenge`s: GenderBender~Always Open.....Completing your Holiday Fic Challenge.....GM Challenge: OPEN!.....
Banners: I write to........Lemon.....Bribery c0okie.....
Challenges r0o supports: .....
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.