Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
The Truth Hurts...in a good sorta way. by Scarlet
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
To recommend a story, don't forget to include the link, author, and name of your story in the recommendation. Thanks for spreading the word! If you're looking for something similar to what you've read somewhere, ask here!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: The Truth Hurts...in a good sorta way. by Scarlet
sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The Truth Hurts...in a good sorta way. by Scarlet 13 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 216
Many of you may have recently read "Baby got back (not a song fic)" it was completed on MM and is listed still as incomplete by Spark's own Scarlet.

I'm here to recommend one of her other works, also just as funny:

The Truth Hurts...in a good sorta way. rated X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence, on MM.

Anime/Manga: InuYasha
Genre(s): Comedy / Hentai | Type: Divergence
Author: carlet [carlet RSS Feed]
Uploaded On: November 01, 2006 18:35 CST | Updated On: November 01, 2006
Summary: Ha ha! I'm back at it again. I wanna send a big fluffy dog shaped basket of thanks to RhiannonoftheMoon for opening the window of my mind so I could pull this story in out of the rain. If you've read BabyGotBAck you know how I love a good joke at Kagome's expense...and now with Rin thrown in the mix I hope the story will be extra Kawaii! Le purr and enjoy!

it's just as funny and amusing as BGB(nasf) and yeah well i'm not going to give it away, read it if your old enough!

Logged Logged

We all have our demons, I named mine r0o.
On HHr Shipping
- Come to the DarkSide - We might be delusional but we have cookies. - apAidan
I claims Naraku`s pelt :3 KUKUKU!!
r0o`s Challenge`s: GenderBender~Always Open.....Completing your Holiday Fic Challenge.....GM Challenge: OPEN!.....
Banners: I write to........Lemon.....Bribery c0okie.....
Challenges r0o supports: .....
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.