Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
"Quadrangle"
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
To recommend a story, don't forget to include the link, author, and name of your story in the recommendation. Thanks for spreading the word! If you're looking for something similar to what you've read somewhere, ask here!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: "Quadrangle"
Amy
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:"Quadrangle" 14 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 1
I love this stroy! I read it before I even came to dokuga!

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
LC Rose
Supporter
graphgraph
Re: 14 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 39
fortunesque wrote:
Oh I love this fic! The author is on Dokuga, but hasn't been on in ages. I was hoping that she'd update Cereal Box Romance and at least finish it off, but it doesn't appear that she will be. Here's the link to her Dokuga profile. She's only got CBR on there, but it's definitely worth a read along with all of her other fics. I think we should lump Quadrangle in with all of her other stories. She is such a good canon author!

dokuga.com/component/comprofiler/viewprofile?user=926

I spoke with the author recently about finishing CBR and she's moved onto another fandom at the moment. Wore herself out on Inuyasha. BUT she does plan to finsih CBR sometime in the near future. It only has, according to her, two more chapters to go before it is complete.

Logged Logged

~PPFT!~

Muses...cannot live with them, cannot kill them.
LC Rose
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:"Quadrangle" 14 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 39
I second this. You may also find Quadrangle on FF.net, if you so choose.

Logged Logged

~PPFT!~

Muses...cannot live with them, cannot kill them.
not-active
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:"Quadrangle" 14 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 16
Oh I love this fic! The author is on Dokuga, but hasn't been on in ages. I was hoping that she'd update Cereal Box Romance and at least finish it off, but it doesn't appear that she will be. Here's the link to her Dokuga profile. She's only got CBR on there, but it's definitely worth a read along with all of her other fics. I think we should lump Quadrangle in with all of her other stories. She is such a good canon author!

dokuga.com/component/comprofiler/viewprofile?user=926

Logged Logged
knifethrower
Supporter
graphgraph
"Quadrangle" 14 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 78
"Quadrangle" by RhiannonoftheMoon is an older fic posted on Media Miner. I still have not succeeded in posting a link, but I'm sure you will be able to find it easily (since I could). This Sess/Kag story has it all. Adventure, romance, humor... It is very well-written, just a wonderful story. RhiannonoftheMoon also wrote "Darkness" and "To Shed a Little Light", two other great Sess/Kag stories. I promise, if you take the time to look these stories up, you will not be disappointed.

Logged Logged
DemonQueen17
Admin
graphgraph
Re:"Quadrangle" 14 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 66
I was wondering whatever happened to that story. Does anyone know if Rhiannon ever finished it? I read it a few times on AFF.net and it looked like it wasn't finished. If it is finished, there should be a sequel to it. It was a very good story.

Logged Logged

Everyone has their addictions. Mine are fanfiction, Sesshomaru and KARMA!!!!!!!!!!

Bakusaiga is mine via the Claiming Game thread.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.