Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Treasure Cafe by Zodiak023
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
To recommend a story, don't forget to include the link, author, and name of your story in the recommendation. Thanks for spreading the word! If you're looking for something similar to what you've read somewhere, ask here!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Treasure Cafe by Zodiak023
SmilingFool
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Treasure Cafe by Zodiak023 1 Year, 2 Months ago Karma: 0
OH my gosh people...

You need to read this story, seriously Zodiak023, has done a remarkable job with this story.

This is a story of AI Love, for Kagome she created her warring states family even made an AI assassin from one of Sota's games for her new restaurant. Guess who shows up on opening night. I won't go into detail and spoil your reading experience but I do wish others to know how much I like this story.... Also leave a review its always nice to know people appriciated their stories...

Logged Logged

Melissa
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Pfairy
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Treasure Cafe by Zodiak023 1 Year, 1 Month ago Karma: 2
I would like to second this!

I have been searching for something new to hold my interest for a while and here it is. Thank you Zodiak023!

Logged Logged
zodiak023
Pup
graphgraph
User Online Now Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Treasure Cafe by Zodiak023 1 Year, 1 Month ago Karma: 0
Thank you both for the recommendations on my story! You guys are so sweet and nice so cookies and starbuck coffee all around!

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.