Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Looking for a couple of fics please help me out.
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
To recommend a story, don't forget to include the link, author, and name of your story in the recommendation. Thanks for spreading the word! If you're looking for something similar to what you've read somewhere, ask here!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Looking for a couple of fics please help me out.
CamaroLady
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Looking for a couple of fics please help me out. 3 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 0
Okay so I know there is probably TONS of stories centered around what I'm about to ask but please hear me out. I'm looking for some good stories involving Kagome being transported back to the peresnt time frame after the jewel is completed despite not wishing to go, being forced to leave her friends behind and being thrust back into the modern era where she later learns some of the demons of the past have made it to the present.

Any help would be absolutely wonderful!

Thank you.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2020/04/17 00:00 By CamaroLady.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Silinara
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Looking for a couple of fics please help me out. 3 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 77
My favorites are Timeless by Whedonista93 on AO3 archiveofourown.org/works/17629565 rated T.
The Council by aggiepuff on AO3 archiveofourown.org/works/19071943/chapters/45306103 also rated T. EDIT BY WICCAN: Actually, due to language, this story would be rated MA on our site.
Convivial by The Hatter Theory Rated M www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/6487/1
Earning Her Stripes by The Hatter Theory rated MA
www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/6495/1

Although its not finished yet Dreaming On by LadyGoshawk rated MA
www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/10931/1?author=13107

And I'm not sure if this fits what you are looking for because the only yokai Kagome finds is Sesshomarou but I love Lonely Places in the Wilds by Kanna37 rated K.
www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/7926/1

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2020/04/17 10:09 By wiccanmethuselah. Reason: adjust rating
Avi
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Looking for a couple of fics please help me out. 3 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 41
I am also working on a story that matches your search. It's not finished, yet, but I do have the plot planned out. I just haven't had the drive to write for a little bit. But I intend to finish.

A Walk in the Park Rated T

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.