Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
To recommend a story, don't forget to include the link, author, and name of your story in the recommendation. Thanks for spreading the word! If you're looking for something similar to what you've read somewhere, ask here!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: College
elisa128
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
College 4 Years ago Karma: 3
Since I am currently out of school I am craving college stories. Please give me any recommendations that involve college or even high school.

Logged Logged

I claim Hiten’s smirkCopy this code to your website to display this banner!

“I am only one, but still I am one. I cannot do everything, but still I can do something; and because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do something that I can do.” - Helen Keller
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
VS
Pup
graphgraph
Re:College 4 Years ago Karma: 48
Hello,

he are some I remember:
Higher Education by SunsetMiko, Rating MA.

Kagome befriends a nerdy Sesshoumaru and sets out to teach him that there's more to college than studying.

The Syndrome by SunsetMiko, Rating MA.

Kagome finds herself homeless thanks to her rowdy roomies and has to move in with her best guy friends… and Sesshoumaru. The taiyoukai finds him self suffering from a strange combination of ailments, something his father calls simply ‘The Syndrome’. Will he be able to survive the symptoms so he can live to gain the cure? COMPLETE

A Unique College Experience: Being A Daiyoukai's Favorite Student by Rose Rogan, Rating MA.

When an 18 year old Kagome Higurashi is accepted to the prestigious Western Academy for Y.O.U.K.A.I., she is beyond excited, only to find her dream school may be more fantastical than she could ever imagine. Finding out she's a Miko and that Youkai actually exist, how will Kagome handle this major turn in events? On top of that, how will she deal with her first taste of romance being born from forbidden fruit as her cold daiyoukai professor turns out to be much more fiery than she initially suspected.

Two Can Play It by kashi, Rating M.

Kagome has finally made it into college and she's loving her new life. She would like it more if only the roommate from hell wasn't bothering.

DORMant Dynamics by imjanees, Rating MA.

A story about a problematic malcontent, an even more problematic malcontent, and a naive country girl living in the same dorm throughout their college lives.

Against School Policy by Azure, Rating MA.

Professor Sesshoumaru Saiga has a difficult semester ahead of him; one of his students is destined to be his mate but she doesn't know it! What happens when a honor-bound teacher falls for his student... Nothing that's not against school policy! This is a reposting of an incomplete story that I previously had miss-rated. NOW COMPLETE! Chapter a day as long as my terrible internet holds out!

Winds Of Change by Kogas Angel, Rating MA.

Sesshomaru has made a bet with his friends. He has three months to bed the frigid Kagome and prove that he did it. However, when Sesshomaru comes through, he does something that he instantly regrets and decides to deny that it happened. For Kagome, what happened will stay with her for the rest of her life. A/N please read

A Noteworthy Kiss by StormieLikeWeather, Rating T.

Rated T for Kissing/petting - Kagome gets a note in her locker from a love stricken Inuyasha, but when she goes to the meeting place, she finds herself having a lesson with his brother. AU in the future. The characters are all high school students.

Young love by mythicamagic, Rating T.

Sesskag & Zutara. Deciding he needs to do something about his long time crush on Katara, Zuko enlists the help of self-proclaimed relationship expert and matchmaker, Kagome. With the help of her bodyguard, the busybody will stop at nothing to ensure the couple's success. AU, highschool. Tropes! Why have one otp when you can have two?

Those are all that come to my mind right now, but there tons of Highschool/College AUs out there!

Enjoy!

Logged Logged
elisa128
Pup
graphgraph
Re:College 4 Years ago Karma: 3
Thank you this should last me a couple of days.

Logged Logged

I claim Hiten’s smirkCopy this code to your website to display this banner!

“I am only one, but still I am one. I cannot do everything, but still I can do something; and because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do something that I can do.” - Helen Keller
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.