Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Forgotten Fanfiction!
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
To recommend a story, don't forget to include the link, author, and name of your story in the recommendation. Thanks for spreading the word! If you're looking for something similar to what you've read somewhere, ask here!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Forgotten Fanfiction!
QuietMari
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Forgotten Fanfiction! 4 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 0
I can't remember this story but I know it's a one-shot about how Naraku has finally caught Kagome and is taunting her with torture and it ends with her eating an apple and reminding him that shes human and will die so no matter what she wins. I think she actually says "I win" and then bites her apple. Its one of my most favorite fanfictions, got me into reading and of course now I can't remember it! Help please!

Logged Logged

I\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'ll boggle your brain with my insanity. Of course I\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'m out of my mind! Its dark and scary in there!!

The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.