Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Our favorite couple got married, but....
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
To recommend a story, don't forget to include the link, author, and name of your story in the recommendation. Thanks for spreading the word! If you're looking for something similar to what you've read somewhere, ask here!
Go to bottom Favoured: 1
TOPIC: Our favorite couple got married, but....
sesshomarupatrick
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Our favorite couple got married, but.... 4 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 26
I simply want to find a fiction that their relationship is bad, that they are fighting, that they are divorced, or that they are separated for some reason. I don't want that to happen, but dramas are always exciting and addictive. I love to see them start with each other's cold or awkward relationships and restore their relationship and further develop it. I think I've read most of the fan fiction that I can search for with the word 'Divorce. If you know another fan fiction that isn't mentioned in the Summary, but it's about the same or similar, please! Let me know!

++ Thank you always! It is very kind and thoughtful of you to read all the questions and share them with us even if you don't answer them.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Avi
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Our favorite couple got married, but.... 4 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 41
I can't say I recall, off the top of my head, anything with divorce, but I instantly thought of one where they become separated and have to learn to overcome their insecurities so they may accept their love for one another. I'm unsure if you've read this one, or not. But here it is:

Convivial by The Hatter Theory. Rated M

I really loved this one!

Logged Logged
Sharon
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Our favorite couple got married, but.... 4 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 95
While it might not be 100% what you're looking for, I believe you would enjoy Misconceptions and Misunderstandings by Time on My Hands.
You can find it here
This fic is rated MA.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2019/05/28 20:30 By Sharon2013.
sesshomarupatrick
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Our favorite couple got married, but.... 4 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 26
No, this perfectly matches the fan fiction I was looking for! Although it is expected to take some time to finish reading because it has so many chapters, I still enjoy reading. Thank you for your kindness!

Logged Logged
sesshomarupatrick
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Our favorite couple got married, but.... 4 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 26
Thank you! Avi XDXD I loved the many chapters and descriptions of this fiction. In fact, I didn't read this before you recommended it. I'm reading it now!

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.