Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Pup Sesshomaru
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
To recommend a story, don't forget to include the link, author, and name of your story in the recommendation. Thanks for spreading the word! If you're looking for something similar to what you've read somewhere, ask here!
Go to bottom Favoured: 2
TOPIC: Pup Sesshomaru
Tiffanie Merrin
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Pup Sesshomaru 5 Years ago Karma: 0
I'm looking for well written or any good fanfiction stories that contain a young Sesshomaru. Any suggestions?

Logged Logged

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"It is scary what a smile can hide.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\" \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"There is a difference between who I am and what I show.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Shelly
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Pup Sesshomaru 5 Years ago Karma: 31
Hope these are helpful to you.

Unspoiled by: forthright
Something goes awry during a trip through the Well, and Kagome is stranded in the distant past where she encounters a familiar face. When a very young Sesshomaru decides to keep her, the consequences ripple through time.
Rated: T
www.fanfiction.net/s/5348115/1/Unspoiled

The Once and Future Taiyoukai  by RosieB
The well was supposed to be stable. It was supposed to send her to Inuyasha. And it failed. Now, Kagome's even farther into the past and she must depend on a young Sesshomaru, who has no idea of what their shared future holds. But neither does Kagome.
www.fanfiction.net/s/3153922/1/The-Once-and-Future-Taiyoukai
EDIT BY WICCAN: This story would be rated M on our site for violence, NO YIMs!

He's in his teens here.
Like Father, Like son by: Saphireanime
Kagome had heard you should not mess with fate and change the future- but fate had no problem messing with her. She saw a demon lord about to die along with infant Inuyasha and Izayoi and she had the power to help... when was she?
Rated: MA
www.fanfiction.net/s/7002487/1/Like-Father-Like-son

Here he's just young; right after his father death.
Tears of the Fallen by: ShadowsWeaver1
Kagome is saved by Sesshomaru. Unfortunately for the young miko, Sesshomaru’s version of chivalry includes having her impaled by Tenseiga and thrown down a mystic well. But that is only the first of our miko’s problems. SessKag
www.fanfiction.net/s/3195971/1/Tears-of-the-Fallen
EDIT BY WICCAN: Again, for violence, this story would be rated M on our site, NO YIMs!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2019/03/27 20:20 By wiccanmethuselah. Reason: adjust ratings
Ariannani
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Pup Sesshomaru 5 Years ago Karma: 18
I knew the first two and have always loved them, reread from time to time. Trying out the others and they are gems. Glad I saw this.

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.