Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Sesshomaru hurts Kagome, but ends up saving her
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
To recommend a story, don't forget to include the link, author, and name of your story in the recommendation. Thanks for spreading the word! If you're looking for something similar to what you've read somewhere, ask here!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Sesshomaru hurts Kagome, but ends up saving her
Haven
Whelp
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Sesshomaru hurts Kagome, but ends up saving her 5 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 5
I know there are probably a lot, but please help me. I'm looking for fanfics in which Sesshomaru is cruel to Kagome, but ends up having to save her and comes to regret his actions or even not regret and just wants to keep her.
I know it's very basic, but I don't mind what I get.
I love all the naughty things that come with fanfics so rating doesn't matter. It also doesn't have to be completed.

Thank you!

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
insomniac_amy
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
Re:Sesshomaru hurts Kagome, but ends up saving her 5 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 95
Absolution by Demonlordlover2 is a good one. It is rated MAso no YIM's. I'm on my cell and couldn't figure out how to add the link ( ) but you can find it on spark.

EDIT BY WICCAN: Here's the link! http://www.dokuga.com/spark/story/7398/1

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2019/03/19 13:05 By wiccanmethuselah. Reason: inserted link

I claimed Shippo`s mushroom in the claim game.

Living on Earth is expensive, but it does include a free trip around the sun.
silence
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Sesshomaru hurts Kagome, but ends up saving her 5 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 16
You can also try A Question About Honor by Kogasangel (rated MA). Warning, there are a lot of OC's you'll have to deal with in this one.

www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/2578/1

Logged Logged
Shelly
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Sesshomaru hurts Kagome, but ends up saving her 5 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 31
I hope these work for you.

Complete
Blood Stained by Madison
A sudden loss of control intertwined their fates. It dragged her through hell and he couldn't have cared less. She tried to escape her fears but the only way to do it was to face him through time and love. Rape
Rating: MA
www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/2964/1

Winds Of Change By: KogasAngel
Sesshomaru has made a bet with his friends. He has three months to bed the frigid Kagome and prove that he did it. However, when Sesshomaru comes through, he does something that he instantly regrets and changes his and Kagome's lives.
Rating: NC-17
www.dokuga.com/spark/story/1876/1

Something To Talk About by KogasAngel
Because of Ayame's lies, Kagome must prove to Sesshomaru that he fathered her pup. When the truth comes out, Kagome is given the chance of a lifetime and decides to take her fate into her own hands.
Rating: NC-17
www.dokuga.com/spark/story/4054/1

Tears of the Fallen by ShadowsWeaver1
Kagome is saved from one of Naraku's attacks by Sesshomaru. Unfortunately for the young miko, Sesshomaru's version of chivalry includes having her be impaled by Tenseiga and thrown down a mystic well by the impact. But that is only the first of our miko's problems, because soon she realizes that mixing a magical well and a powerful demon blade has unexpected results.
Rating: R
www.dokuga.com/spark/story/5397/1

Unworthy One by Vyncent
The Lord of the West learns of Naraku's defeat and the completion of the Shikon no Tama. So why does Kagome want him to inflict excrutiatingly painful torture upon her already bleeding and seriously injured body and where is Inuyasha and the gang?
Rating:NC-17
www.dokuga.com/spark/story/1349/1

Sesshomaru's Concubine By: The Lady of Gaia
Sesshomaru mated soon after Naraku's defeat, but she kept a secret from him...she's barren. His mother tells him to get a concubine that could give birth to his children, so his line does not end. But it seems that the newly returned kagome is the one chosen to do so. Rated M for a reason, people, so don't complain if you don't like it. Not for little girls or boys!
Rated: MA
www.fanfiction.net/s/9142962/1/Sesshomaru-s-Concubine

A Cross of Blades By: Striking Falcon
Poor Kagome. At 7, her parents send her to Balamb Garden in hopes of her becoming a SeeD...Too bad Kagome doesn’t want to go. Soon she begins what’s destined to be a lifelong adventure, with plenty of bad tempered guys, perverts and villains to keep.
www.fanfiction.net/s/2076498/1/A-Cross-of-Blades

Incomplete
Autumn By: Evellin
Alone, abandoned and fighting for her life, the treeline fifty feet away and somewhere within, a predator hunted for his prey. She was that prey and only the dancing fall foliage would bear witness to her last hours upon this plain of existence. Rape
www.fanfiction.net/s/9495409/1/Autumn

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2019/03/20 00:33 By mychellg. Reason: Forgot something
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.