Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Looking for recommendations
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
To recommend a story, don't forget to include the link, author, and name of your story in the recommendation. Thanks for spreading the word! If you're looking for something similar to what you've read somewhere, ask here!
Go to bottom Favoured: 5
TOPIC: Looking for recommendations
HisLadyoftheWest
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Looking for recommendations 5 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 0
I'm looking for some complete fanfics. I don't really have a preference of length just not one-shots.
I'm in the mood for romance and M-rated. It doesn't have to be smut but I'll take it.

I want slow buildup to Sess&Kags with enough love tease to keep me interested. please <3

** Also please the grammar needs to be good. I get some mistakes but I don't want to read sentences more than once.***
I just finished reaching Lord Charming, Tales from the House of the moon, and Crooked Teeth.

Here are the links for those if you haven't read them:

www.fanfiction.net/s/7291874/1/Crooked-Teeth
www.fanfiction.net/s/7241166/1/Lord-Charming
www.fanfiction.net/s/1638751/1/Tales-From-the-House-of-the-Moon

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2018/06/12 02:42 By HisLadyoftheWest.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Serena530
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Looking for recommendations 5 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 171
Embracing Ice by Yabou
She had never known his past and had never really wanted to, but its hard to hate someone when you see the truth. If only the well had allowed her to live in the lies she had built up around him, her enemy...Her Sesshoumaru...
Rating: MA, Universe: Canon, Status: Complete, Category: Chapter Stories, Genre: Drama, Romance, Chapters: 10

Thunderstorms and Sakura Blossoms by Lady Silq Ice
The final battle leaves little behind, how are two souls to recover from such loss? WARNING Character deaths and lemons. Complete.
Rating: MA, Universe: Canon, Status: Complete, Category: Chapter Stories, Genre: Action, Angst, Drama, Friendship, Humor, Romance, Tragedy, Chapters: 42

Kryptonite by Danyealle-sama
Complete-Dokuga Exclusive-After finding Inuyasha has abused Kagome, Sesshomaru takes her from him. That starts a whole new journey and relationship for both of them. (viewable by registered members only)
Rating: MA, Universe: Canon, Status: Complete, Category: Chapter Stories, Genre: Action, Angst, Drama, Erotica, Friendship, Romance, Chapters: 39

Standing Outside the Fire by Danyealle-sama
COMPLETE! Dokuga Exclusive!-He wasn't sure where the fascination came from with her, but he was going to go with it. However, most of that depends on her.(sorry, this fic is readable by registered users only)
Rating: MA, Universe: Canon, Status: Complete, Category: Chapter Stories, Genre: Action, Angst, Drama, Erotica, Friendship, Romance, Chapters: 30

…From the Ashes the Phoenix Rises by Danyealle-sama
Kagome has always forgiven Inuyasha but has he finally gone too far this time?
Rating: MA, Universe: Canon, Status: Complete, Category: Chapter Stories, Genre: Action, Angst, Drama, Erotica, Friendship, Romance, Chapters: 21

Healing Carefully by Caedes
agome has a special power to heal yokai as well as humans. When the Western Lord figures out about her talent, he brings her to his lands.
Rating: MA, Universe: Alternate, Status: Complete, Category: Chapter Stories, Genre: Action, Drama, Romance, Chapters: 40

Yellow Brick Road by emmaren
Divergence (534). The jewel was thought to be destroyed on Naraku's death, Kagome new better. Now she is trying to make up for past transgression. Sesshoumaru is her new protector at Inuyasha's behest. Come, follow the insane road. *Complete* *Editing*
Rating: MA, Universe: Canon, Status: Complete, Category: Chapter Stories, Genre: Angst, Dark, Drama, Chapters: 35

Logged Logged
ironlotus
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Looking for recommendations 5 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 5
Shaaaameless self-promotion, admittedly.

Omikuji
Every year, Kagome picks an Omikuji fortune on New Year's Eve with the same wish: May this year be the year that brings happiness like no other! But she doesn't get what she's expecting, especially once her fortune starts coming true. Her supervisor and friend passes on. People around her are acting more and more oddly. The world as she knows it gets flipped on its head. This year's fortune couldn't be worse. [Epilogue Posted! Finally Complete!!]]

Rating: MA
Chapters: 19
Words: 160,432

It’s an AU, but the CU becomes increasingly important to the story. Not a comedy, though there is some humor. A little angst at times but that improves. Definitely a slow burn.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2018/06/23 23:40 By Ironlotus.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.