Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
sess as inus dad fic or vice versa
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
To recommend a story, don't forget to include the link, author, and name of your story in the recommendation. Thanks for spreading the word! If you're looking for something similar to what you've read somewhere, ask here!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: sess as inus dad fic or vice versa
cassandra
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
sess as inus dad fic or vice versa 6 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 16
This is going to sound weird, but I was wondering if anyone knows of any stories where sesshomaru turns out to really be inuyashas dad, or is raising him as his own. I like ones where inuyasha has been changed into a child again. I hope you all can help me.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Serena530
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:sess as inus dad fic or vice versa 6 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 171
Curse by Kessa
It started out with a curse. It would lead to an alliance. Instincts will rise, and the end would be something neither would have ever thought possible. Story told in 300 word chapters.
Rating: M, Universe: Canon, Status: Incomplete, Category: Oneshot Collections, Chapters: 60

Illumination by Kanna37
Betrayed by Inuyasha's inability to go against Kikyou's will in anything, Kagome finds herself saved by Naraku - and horrified by his sudden desire for her brilliant soul. He wants her to love him... but it is the knowledge he gives her that shocks her the most. Sesshoumaru himself also wants her - for the same reasons. And when the daiyoukai comes to take her from the spider, she's unable to deny him... Third Best Romance FA 3rd Quarter 2011
Rating: MA, Universe: Canon, Status: Complete, Category: Chapter Stories, Chapters: 6
Note: Happens near the end of the story.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2018/03/16 21:40 By Serena530.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.