Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
No Forgiveness
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
To recommend a story, don't forget to include the link, author, and name of your story in the recommendation. Thanks for spreading the word! If you're looking for something similar to what you've read somewhere, ask here!
Go to bottom Favoured: 2
TOPIC: No Forgiveness
Serena530
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
No Forgiveness 6 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 171
So I’m looking for stories where Sesshomaru and Kagome obviously get together, but where she doesn’t forgive Inuyasha for everything or whatever he’s done to her. I’ve read stories where he does some little and big things to her in that range, be it emotional abuse or physical, and she just forgives him. I get that it’s her character for the most part but I get tired of how easily she forgives major offenses against her like it was nothing. I’ve even read stories where she’s strong in her choice to not forgive him and have nothing to do with him, but by the end of the story she’s suddenly changing her mind and forgiving him. I don’t want a story like that.

I’ve read Something New by sarhea, Giving Back by sarhea, and Sweet Betrayal by Kanna37, so stories like these are what I’m looking for.

Your recommendations are much appreciated.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Cheyanna
Pup
graphgraph
Re:No Forgiveness 6 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 7
Here’s one!
Cheated love by Zanza the warrior of shadows. It’s rated M, 16 chapters and it’s on fan fiction.net.

www.fanfiction.net/s/4787303/1/Cheated-Love
It’s a really good read and I hope you like it!!!

EDIT BY WICCAN: This story would be rated MA on our site, NO YIMs!!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2018/02/20 20:50 By wiccanmethuselah. Reason: adjust rating
Serena530
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:No Forgiveness 6 Years ago Karma: 171
I have read Beyond Broken and it’s already in my favorites list. I’m always going back to that one and reading it over and over.
I’ve also read The Pain of Betrayal, but it’s one of those stories where she forgives them all in the end.
And Cheated Love is not my cup of tea, and unfortunately not what I was looking for.

Logged Logged
Knight of Disorder
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
Re:No Forgiveness 6 Years ago Karma: 76
Shameless plug

Beyond Broken by me. Rated MA

Logged Logged

My Motto:
Honor mea arma est, timor mea stultitia est.
Respect is my Weapon, Fear is my Folly.

My Belief:
If you can, do. If you can't, try.
sr
Pup
graphgraph
Re:No Forgiveness 6 Years ago Karma: 1
i can't find this on dokuga, but

www.fanfiction.net/s/4956677/1/The-Pain-of-Betrayal

i like this story...hope that you do too

EDIT: This story would be rated MA on our site, NO YIMs!!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2018/03/15 08:57 By wiccanmethuselah. Reason: Inserted rating - required by RULES!
Natalia
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:No Forgiveness 6 Years ago Karma: 66
I was just going to suggest that one by knight of disorder! It fits perfectly and it's one of my favourite as well. Actually I will reread it now. Will try to remember some others too.
EDIT: imagine myself laughing when I tried to remember stories like you suggested and remembered the metamorphosis of a Miko, rated MA I believe so no yims, only to remember who the author is.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2018/03/15 19:59 By nyght_elf.
Serena530
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
That must have been a ‘wait a minute!’ moment. In any case I’m glad my story came to mind. It’s one of the reasons I wrote it.

Logged Logged
Silence-Midnight
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:No Forgiveness 6 Years ago Karma: 83
Currently I'm reading To Betray a Miko by Wren210.

It is a Long fic and not nearly finished but by how it is written i think Kagome will not forgive them.

Here is the link: www.fanfiction.net/s/12088434/1/To-Betray-a-Miko

It is rated M an FFnet so it would be MA here, so no YIMS!!!!

Ps. Her other Story Sesshormaus Pups is also really great (would also be rated MA here, so no yims!!)

Logged Logged

Serena530
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
I’m already reading To Betray a Miko, and have it on story alert and I believe as a favorite as well. Haven’t wanted to try the other story yet. Maybe once To Betray a Miko finishes I’ll give it a try.

Logged Logged
Natalia
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:No Forgiveness 6 Years ago Karma: 66
Have you tried midoriharu's somewhat happy endings? There kagome makes inuyasha really pay for being a jerk and certainly doesn't forgive him. Inu is really a a piece of work there.It's extremely MA so no Yims! Shoo!

m.fanfiction.net/s/9565648/1/Somewhat-Happy-Endings
I just recently was skimping through some fav and remembered this. So if you haven't read it, give it a try.

Logged Logged
Serena530
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
I’ve read Somewhat Happy Endings before. Sucks that she doesn’t make him pay until the end of the story, but it was still an interesting read.

Logged Logged
Collin
Pup
graphgraph
Re:No Forgiveness 6 Years ago Karma: 0
If I can figure out how to access my favorites i can offer you some, but for now.
-The Broken Miko - rated M on ff.net, would be MA here, NO YIMs!
-Amnesia, Betrayal, Love - rated M on ff.net, MA on this site, NO YIMs!
-got it (excited) Unworthy One - rated MA, NO YIMs, this one's really good, though she does forgive inu which I hated but is still really good
-Rebirth of the Phoenix Priestess - rated M on ff.net, would be MA on this site, NO YIMs!
-There was also one where she has depression is on medication when Sesshomaru showed up in her time nearly giving her a heart attack and he convinces her to go back. I think its something like ashes and Pheonix, as she has a phoenix background on her computer maybe From the Ashes but I can't remember - "…From the Ashes the Phoenix Rises" is rated MA, NO YIMs!
-aforementioned ones and those you yourself have written. I know more and if I figure any out ill message you. in the meantime, I would love more as well. honestly, anything good and isn't an inukag, makes me sick
ahaha I got so excited and almost said Midorikos gift till remembering you wrote it.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2018/03/28 20:28 By Kageshi.
Serena530
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Going to try reading Amnesia, Betrayal, Love.
In The Broken Miko does she not forgive Inuyasha or is he not even in it?
I’ve read Unworthy One and it is good, but as you said she does forgive Inuyasha so it doesn’t qualify for what I’m looking for. I’ve also read "…From the Ashes the Phoenix Rises", and it’s a good story, one of my favorites, but she also forgives Inuyasha in the end.

I’m glad you thought of Midoriko’s Gift. I wrote it that way so I’m glad it came to mind. Rebirth of the Phoenix Priestess is also mine, and I wrote that one so Inuyasha wasn’t forgiven as well, so yay that it made the list.

Logged Logged
Collin
Pup
graphgraph
That's the one, I couldn't remember it, but I just started 'Dragon Dancer' (rated MA, NO YIMs!) honestly I have most of these saved.
-I honestly hate Inuyasha so anything where he betrays Kagome, is dead or doesn't end up with her and Sesshomaru does I'm fine with.
-Also 'To Betray a Miko' I'm pretty sure that's the one where he's dead and I won't say anything else cause I don't want to ruin any surprises.
-Do you want any where Kagome is impaired, -Blind, mute, deaf, depression? I seem to like those a lot.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2018/03/28 20:36 By wiccanmethuselah. Reason: Insert rating required by RULES!!
Serena530
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
I’m just looking for ones where Kagome doesn’t forgive Inuyasha because he treated her horrendously and/or betrayed her, and of course where she ends up with Sesshomaru. If she happens to be impaired in some way then that’s fine.

Also Inuyasha is very much alive in To Betray a Miko. Did you mean The Broken Miko?

Logged Logged
Collin
Pup
graphgraph
Whoops my bad, yes I did. I have 'To Betray a Miko'on alert.
The only one on this list I'm unfamiliar with is 'Somewhat Happy Endings' whats it about.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2018/03/28 21:59 By Kageshi.
Serena530
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
I believe Somewhat Happy Endings takes place after the final battle, and some of the gang is dead. The rest are living in the village, and Kagome makes an odd request to Sesshomaru. She requests to be raped. He thinks she’s crazy but then realizes it’s the only way she can get companionship without bringing down the village’s censor on herself more then it already was.
If I’m remembering right the jewel is still around and Kagome is protecting it, but a wish is eventually made and it’s unexpected, and paves the way for the rest of the story.
The story is good and pretty long. I definitely recommend it.

Logged Logged
Collin
Pup
graphgraph
...Ok, I've read stories where she is raped but not one where she requests it.

Logged Logged
Serena530
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
That was my reaction when I first came across the story.

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.