Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Lf suggestions
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
To recommend a story, don't forget to include the link, author, and name of your story in the recommendation. Thanks for spreading the word! If you're looking for something similar to what you've read somewhere, ask here!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Lf suggestions
Ninetails
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Lf suggestions 6 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 0
Hey there!

I'm looking for suggestions of fics to read that have:

Long chapters / high word count

kagome as a demon or turned demon or sealed or however she may be demonic ...

but I would also be okay with suggestions great written ones where she's a badass if not demon, powerful in her own right (not helpless)

cannon universe/feudal not future time...

and finally lemons well written smut

I've been lurking on this site for a long time and will come back every year or so to devour newly written pieces and want to really read a wow! Inducing fic. I used to live off of the award fics but since that isn't around I've been having to find new ones slowly

I would greatly appreciate y'alls help in my search, I'm in need of an escape right now

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Sharon
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Lf suggestions 6 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 95
I would suggest A Trick of Fate by PristineUngift
You can find it here: www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/8100/1

It is rated MA, even if it doesn't contain much smut.

You can also check out Rebirth of the Phoenix Priestess by Serena350
You can find it here: www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/10386/1
Also rated MA

Logged Logged
Serena530
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Lf suggestions 6 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 171
Here are some.

What's In a Soul by Knight of Disorder
She was cut off from them, from everyone she loved and they were right in front of her. She was in agony, filled with loneliness. Perhaps she had gone insane? Perhaps she was cursed? Maybe she just needs with the power to bring her back to this world. Rated for future Chapters.
Rating: MA, Universe: Canon, Status: Complete, Category: Chapter Stories, Genre: Action, Drama, Romance, Chapters: 35

Dominance by sugar0o
A mating makes that clear, and Kags learns to be dominated, Sess is the one to show her Dominance.
Rating: MA, Universe: Canon, Status: Complete, Category: Oneshots, Genre: Action, Drama, Erotica, Kink, Romance, Chapters: 1

The title of Lady is not given; It is earned by Speklez
The Shikon took the one demon that was never supposed to die. His infant pup fights to keep the West as is, even as everyone tries to take it away. What happens when the Lord returns and the only one to help keep his daughter alive was a human miko?
Rating: MA, Universe: Alternate, Status: Complete,? Category: Chapter Stories, Genre: Action, Angst, Dark, Drama, Erotica, Humor, Romance, Tragedy, Chapters: 20

All Thanks to a Genie by sarhea
The group runs into an unfamiliar magical being that transforms Kagome into an inu-youkai. Unfortunately InuYasha does not take it well and well… someone else steps up to the plate. For Dokuga Moderator’s Month 2012. Dedicated to Sugar0o who asked for 'Kagome as a demon'. No YIM please.
Rating: MA, Universe: Canon, Status: Complete, Category: Chapter Stories, Genre: Drama, Erotica, Kink, Romance, Tragedy ?-? Chapters: 3

Wandering Ways by Marina Lenore
At the final battle with Naraku two unexpected things happen - the first being Naraku shattering the Shikon just before his death, and the second being a forging of a connection that nobody could possibly have predicted. Well, nobody except Miroku, that is. Complete.
Rated: Fiction M (MA on Dokuga), English, Romance/Family, Kagome H., Miroku, Sessh?maru, Chapters: 39, Status: Complete

Cheaters Never Win by cindygirl
A long ago prophecy, two hearts lost, get another chance to be with each other. But first they must get rid of all those that oppose the union. Kagome finds that not only was she reincarnated but she finds that the people closest to her lie, cheat, and steal, to get what they want. Will they ever get together to make the prophecy come true.
Rating: MA, Universe: Alternate, Status: Complete, Category: Chapter Stories, Genre: Romance, Tragedy, Chapters: 24

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2017/05/02 01:05 By Serena530.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.