Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Kagome being a strong female lead/ Kick-ass
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
To recommend a story, don't forget to include the link, author, and name of your story in the recommendation. Thanks for spreading the word! If you're looking for something similar to what you've read somewhere, ask here!
Go to bottom Favoured: 9
TOPIC: Kagome being a strong female lead/ Kick-ass
Maracuya-Chan
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Kagome being a strong female lead/ Kick-ass 6 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 5
Hi Lovelies,

Can someone recommend fics where we can see a badass Kagome, doesn't have to necessarily be in the physical sense, she can be extremely smart and cunning as well.
I am almost allergic to fics where Kagome is this weakling with no backbone and love mangas with strong female leads and I suppose I am looking for equivalent fan-fics.

Any recommendations would be great!

Thanks!

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Kagome being a strong female lead/ Kick-ass 6 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 18
Hi my fanfic is with a strong (in the intellectual) sense of Kagome it is based on the ancient Japanese imperial system if your interested in that sort of thing

Koshitsu no Sokushitsu *Imperial Concubine* by samantha

Rated M

Logged Logged
Serena530
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Kagome being a strong female lead/ Kick-ass 6 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 171
These might fit your criteria.

In Death, Trust Me, as You Didn't in Life :by Kanna37
Two people, separated by death, then reunited by the same, find that the old saying 'Death is only the Beginning', is true. A love story told across the boundaries of death and time - and one that conquered both. Dedicated to TruGemini - Happy Birthday, love! Winner of 13 awards including 1st Place Best Act/Adv, 2nd Place Best Kagome Portrayal 3rd Quarter 2010, 1st Best Romance 1st Quarter 2011, and 2nd Best Action/Adventure IYFG for 2nd Quarter 2011.
Rating: MA, Universe: Alternate, Status: Complete, Category: Chapter Stories, Genre: Action, Angst, Drama, Erotica, Friendship, Humor, Romance, Chapters: 78

What's In a Soul :by Knight of Disorder
She was cut off from them, from everyone she loved and they were right in front of her. She was in agony, filled with loneliness. Perhaps she had gone insane? Perhaps she was cursed? Maybe she just needs with the power to bring her back to this world. Rated for future Chapters.
Rating: MA, Universe: Canon, Status: Complete, Category: Chapter Stories, Genre: Action, Drama, Romance, Chapters: 35

Healing Carefully :by Caedes
Kagome has a special power to heal yokai as well as humans. When the Western Lord figures out about her talent, he brings her to his lands.
Rating: MA, Universe: Alternate, Status: Complete, Category: Chapter Stories, Genre: Action, Drama, Romance, Chapters: 40

Taking Her Destiny :by Caedes
Kagome came back through the well three years after the defeat of Naraku. But she misses a sense of purpose and destiny; she needs a reason for being back in the Feudal Era. So, she finds a reason and starts off on a new path. Drabble series.
Rating: MA, Universe: Canon, Status: Complete, Category: Oneshot Collections, Genre: Action, Drama, Friendship, Romance, Chapters: 500

To Be His Lady :by Nariko
A land, healing from the ravages of a hard-won war with the dark hanyou Naraku. A new evil looming out of the shadows, threatening to tip a precarious peace between humans and demons that has persisted for hundreds of years. A demon lord with a heart encased in frost, and one Warrior-Miko that will set out to conquer all in the task Fate has set for her...to be his lady.
Rating: MA, Universe: Canon, Status: Incomplete, Category: Chapter Stories, Genre: Action, Erotica, Friendship, Kink, Romance, Chapters: 20

Logged Logged
Nokjichan
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Kagome being a strong female lead/ Kick-ass 6 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 41
You can try

Second Aliance by Imani Joian
www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/8948/1
The story rated MA and completed

The Hime Tradition by Sesshomaru's Secret Admirer
www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/9301/1
The story rated T and completed.

I love these stories!

Logged Logged
PENGUINS
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Kagome being a strong female lead/ Kick-ass 6 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 1
ALRIGHT! This is one of my favorites *cracks knuckles*

Peace Treaty (Rated MA)
>>Arranged Marriage AU featuring powerful miko!Kagome who has knowledge of multiple weapons and hand-to-hand combat. She kicks quite a lot of ass in this one.

Sunset Love (Rated M on ff.net)
>>Canonverse featuring Kagome who, after Naraku's defeat, finishes her schooling and undergoes training for her powers and in combat.There's further characterization that explains why she's so powerful and unique. EDIT BY WICCAN : This is definitely rated MA here on Dokuga!

The Perfect Mate (Rated MA)
>>Kagome, trained in combat and with better control of her powers, wins a competition among youkai fighting to become the new Western Lady as Sesshomaru's mate.

Reserve Untapped (Rated MA)
>>Kagome unwittingly attracts Sesshomaru during her archery/reiki training when he senses that she has an unparalleled reserve of holy power.

Second Alliance (Rated MA)
>>Post-Naraku epic with a realistic portrayal of a smart, hardworking, and compassionate Kagome who aids in healing humans and demons alike using her Miko powers and medicine textbooks from the future.

A Trick of Fate (Rated MA, though barely)
>>Kagome accidentally turns into a demon (kitsune) after wishing on the shikon jewel and throughout the story learns how to use her youkai abilities.

Paper Cranes (Rated M on ff.net)
>>Modern AU where demons and mikos exist and Kagome is an incredibly smart med student leading the research for the cures and treatment of illnesses that affect hanyou. EDIT BY WICCAN: This, too, is rated MA on Dokuga, NO YIMs!

These are all complete afaik.

*favorites this thread because I want more*

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2017/03/28 21:03 By wiccanmethuselah. Reason: adjust ratings

PENGUINS!!!
Mio-sama
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Kagome being a strong female lead/ Kick-ass 6 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 58
Tal vez también quieras leer:

dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/1426/1 ---> Tables Turned by Chie (MA)

dokuga.com/spark/story/1200/1 ---> A Cross of Blades by Striking Falcon (MA)

dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/7417/1?author=9521 --->The Sword Smith's Secret by MissKatt (MA) está historia aún no está terminada pero la autora no la abodono

dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/2367/1?author=4837 --->No Such Thing as Fate by silverchan89 (MA) este fic tampoco está terminado pero es muy bueno y vale la pena que lo leas si no aún no lo hiciste

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2017/03/28 20:45 By Patty.
Maracuya-Chan
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Kagome being a strong female lead/ Kick-ass 6 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 5
YES!!!!! THANK YOU!
Gracias! Arigato!!!!

OMG! I'm so excited to read these!!!! If anyone has more recommendations please share!
Strong Kagome for the win!!

Logged Logged
Dunkelgelb
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Kagome being a strong female lead/ Kick-ass 6 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 27
In Chapter 14 of my story, "A Twist in the Myth," I have InuYasha, Kagome, Sesshomaru, and a group of village guards fighting against a very powerful oni OC named Kuno, named after the Ranma 1/2 character. Kuno traps InuYasha into single combat and gets the upper hand on him. In response, Kagome diverts Kuno's attention from InuYasha by attacking him very aggressively with her reiki arrows. She fires two of them at once like Legolas did in the Lord of the Rings movies and gruesomely melts half of Kuno's face off, permanently disfiguring him.

In general, I'm trying to write Kagome as being:
1. Very powerful in battle with her reiki/purifying energy.
2. Empathetic/sympathetic to the pain and suffering of the people around her.
3. Somewhat uncomfortable in the role of Shinto miko/priestess/shrine maiden, feeling some pretentiousness associated with it
4. The most diplomatic of the Inu pack in that she takes the lead in speaking with people that the pack meets
5. Physically and romantically involved with InuYasha but also gravitating toward Sesshomaru, an attraction that Sesshomaru reciprocates

For the future: The story will eventually be a crossover between InuYasha and Marvel's Avengers. Without going into too much detail, Kagome will play a key role in linking the two universes, given that she can travel through time between the Sengoku Jidai and the present.

Story is rated Adult++/Explicit/MA for explicit sexual content, violence, and sexual violence. No YIMS! Read it at AFF and AO3.

Logged Logged
Kagaku-sha
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Kagome being a strong female lead/ Kick-ass 6 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 12
Thank you for posing this question! Now I can get my fill reading by browsing through this thread lol!

Logged Logged

-Kjinuyasha Look for my stories on the Spark... Im too lazy to move them. Lol!!! ^_^
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.