Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Character bashing fics
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
To recommend a story, don't forget to include the link, author, and name of your story in the recommendation. Thanks for spreading the word! If you're looking for something similar to what you've read somewhere, ask here!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Character bashing fics
Lovely Raven
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Character bashing fics 9 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 9
I always love a good amount of devious conceiving jealously in my fan fiction. (Im a drama queen). Any recommendations for fics where Sango, Kikyo, Kagura or really anyone else are made into not nice mean, annoying, plotting antagonists?
For Instance Winds of Change by Kouga's angel where Yura and Kikyo are made into the bad guys (they later find redemption though)

Please and thank you.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
dancingfingers
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Character bashing fics 9 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 33
Kikyo is, I believe, the most famous character to bash about. There's a bunch out there bashing Kikyo, but the quality of those stories... you have to be picky to get a good one.

Let's see.

1. Illumination by Kanna37 (I think I always recommend her works, but whatever, I love her).
Summary: Betrayed by Inuyasha's inability to go against Kikyou's will in anything, Kagome finds herself saved by Naraku - and horrified by his sudden desire for her brilliant soul. He wants her to love him... but it is the knowledge he gives her that shocks her the most. Sesshoumaru himself also wants her - for the same reasons. And when the daiyoukai comes to take her from the spider, she's unable to deny him... Third Best Romance FA 3rd Quarter 2011
Rating: MA. No YIMs!

Kikyo is the antagonist one here. Real nasty, that one.

2. In Death, Trust Me, As You Didn't In Life by Kanna37

Summary: Two people, separated by death, then reunited by the same, find that the old saying 'Death is only the Beginning', is true. A love story told across the boundaries of death and time - and one that conquered both. Dedicated to TruGemini - Happy Birthday, love! Winner of 13 awards including 1st Place Best Act/Adv, 2nd Place Best Kagome Portrayal 3rd Quarter 2010, 1st Best Romance 1st Quarter 2011, and 2nd Best Action/Adventure IYFG for 2nd Quarter 2011.

(Rated MA, so no YIMs)

Kagura's supposedly evilness is hilariously failed. As if Sesshoumaru would let her seduce him.

3. The Once and Future Taiyoukai by RosieB
Summary: The well was supposed to be stable. It was supposed to send her to Inuyasha. And it failed. Now, Kagome's even farther into the past and she must depend on a young Sesshoumaru, who has no idea of what their shared future holds. But neither does Kagome.

Good cunning Kikyo.

4. Pure of Heart by Saphireanime
Summary: She healed him because he was hurt and she had the power to help, paying no heed to the fact he was a Taiyoukai. facinated by her selflessness he found himself desiring her pure soul that called to his tainted one. *Possessive Sesshoumaru* rating will up
Rating: T on FFN, but I think it will be either M/MA here on Dokuga.

It's jealous sister Kikyo.

5. A Heart's Recompense by Time on my hands
Summary: Lies and betrayal. Both of them were victims of the single-minded obsession and unreasoning hatred of another. Will they ever find their way again? It's possible. If the recompense is great enough.
Rating: MA

Sadly, it's still unfinished. However, since you ask for Sango-bashing...

That's all I can remember. There's also one, very angsty, with Kikyo puts Kagome on an altar or something and bleeds her to death. I can't recall the title. Or the one where Kikyo and Inuyasha teamed up to kill Kagome after some - ten, perhaps - years of disappearance (all the while Sess and Kag have already mated)... I think it's one of Knight of Disorder's works.

I hope that helps.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2014/08/18 11:16 By DemonQueen17. Reason: In Death, Trust Me, As You Didn't In Life is rated MA, so no YIMs
kaoruhana
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Character bashing fics 9 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 109
Well, since you did ask for Sango bashing, the one I can think of immediately is Sweet Betrayal by Kanna37.

If you want Kagura being jealous, a really good story to read is "Birth" by cutebaby. That story can be found here: Birth

Both of the above are rated MA.

Logged Logged
WiccanMethuselah
Admin
graphgraph
Re:Character bashing fics 9 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 277
An oldie but goodie onshot by Demonlordlover is "History," which can be found here:

http://www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/89/1

This story is rated MA, NO YIMs!!!

Enjoy!

~~Wiccan~~
PS - Sango is a jealous witch in this one!

Logged Logged

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"The foolish and the dead alone never change their opinion.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
- James Russell Lowell 1864

Lovely Raven
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Character bashing fics 9 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 9
OMG thank you all so much

Logged Logged
silentsoliloquy82
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Character bashing fics 9 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 62
These all fit your specifications. Enjoy!

Unworthy One by Vyncent
Rated: NC-17/MA (NO YIMS!)

VOTED BEST ANGST/DRAMA by SINGLE SPARK - Tied for FIRST PLACE BEST ANGST in the SAVAGE AWAKENING FANFICTION CONTEST - NOMINATED BEST DRAMA 4th QUARTER 2004 by the INUYASHA FANGUILD The Lord of the West learns of Naraku's defeat and the completion of the Shikon no Tama. So why does Kagome want him to inflict excrutiatingly painful torture upon her already bleeding and seriously injured body and where is Inuyasha and the gang? rn(Complete!)

dokuga.com/spark/story/1349/1

The Breeder by Texanlady
Rated: MA (NO YIMS!)

There is more to Kagome than anyone could ever imagine. After learning of her destiny Sesshoumaru swears to make her his at any cost. Once forced to his side can Kagome teach him to love or learn to love him?

www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/2504/1

Choices and Consequences by Texanlady

Inuyasha makes a mistake that costs him everything. In the wake of his betrayal the Kamis are forced to take drastic measures to ensure Kagome meets her destiny. They appoint Sesshoumaru her guardian and together the Youkai Lord and Miko find a love that transcends time itself.

www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/1967/1

Do you know how to dance? by Sugar0o

“...there are two old sayings Mr. Taishou..., ‘Hell hath no fury as a woman scorned.’ & my personal favorite, ‘To err is human, to seek revenge, is divine.’” she stated as she smirked at him.... Non-cannon.AU,setting: modern Tokyo. S/K I/Ky pairing. R&R plz*********** Winner of the 2008 3rd Quarter Dokuga awards in 2nd place for best AU/AR, and 3rd place for best Lemonfic

www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/156/1

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2014/09/08 12:40 By wiccanmethuselah. Reason: removed extraneous spacing
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.