Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Banner Happy
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
This thread is a place to post all challenges. All challenges on this site need to be SessKag. If you have any questions contact a moderator.
Go to bottom Favoured: 1
TOPIC: Banner Happy
Riku Ryuu
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Banner Happy 13 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 19
Hi! This is my first time giving out a challenge, so bare with me.

I have been doing some challenges, some because I like the idea a lot and others because I just want the pretty banner. Knowing that others might feel this way, I wanted to make a challenge for those of us who like to get as many banners as they can.

First rule : You have to have more than 15 banners in your profile to participate. To those that do the challenges then do not collect the banner, just tell me you have done enough and I'll probably believe you. The banners can be for anything from artwork, to the "I write to..." banner, to DDN participation banners. If you want a big chunk of banners easily found, try Skye's challenges.

Second rule: You have to write a quick one-shot or draw a quick picture so that you don't feel that you did nothing to get the banner. Just post the link below and you can collect and feel happy about yourself. No word count or deadline on these and you can make them as funny as you want or as gory. Just knew that if they are MA I can't read them and I will be sad.

Here is the banner.

Sorry it isn't amazing, but it does proclaim your title proudly. If you want to make a different one, that is fine by me. My feelings will not be hurt a bit. Thank you and I hope you have fun.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2011/02/15 02:57 By Riku Ryuu.

Cause I need all the help I can get
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
FallenTenchi
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Banner Happy 13 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 9
I made a two banners - they're pretty simple and I must say I'm not the best at bannering but I like them.

So here is banner #1 - anyone may use it:

Here is banner #2 - again please feel free to take it if you like:

And here is my entry:

Modern Time

Logged Logged
Riku Ryuu
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Banner Happy 13 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 19
Awesome banners! And I liked your story too.

Logged Logged

Cause I need all the help I can get
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.