Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Alien Challenge!! :D
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
This thread is a place to post all challenges. All challenges on this site need to be SessKag. If you have any questions contact a moderator.
Go to bottom Favoured: 1
TOPIC: Alien Challenge!! :D
Tsuki
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Alien Challenge!! :D 13 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 7
So I was watching 'Signs" the other day and it gave me the idea to make an Alien Challenge!! Haha

~Basic Rules: Has to be Sesshomaru/Kagome pairing,Sesshomaru has to be an alien, you must also create the planet he is from and what species of alien he is. The way Sesshomaru/Kagome get together is totally up to you!!!

~Can either be; a 5-8 chapter story, one-shot or drabble.
~Can be an rating, but if rating is M or MA, please let the readers know.
~Can be any genre or a crack fic
~There is no deadline!

~And everyone that submits a story will get karma and I will read/review every story! There will be a banner! The lovely Freya Ishtar has offered to make one for this challenge!! So just have fun and be creative with this!!!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2010/12/02 09:28 By rawrcake69.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Freya Ishtar
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Alien Challenge!! :D 13 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 39
Omg, I actually have this whole thing I'm into about gods and aliens that could totally work for coming up with a story for this! Might take me a li'l bit to get it up and running, though.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.