Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Member's Comment Challenge...
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
This thread is a place to post all challenges. All challenges on this site need to be SessKag. If you have any questions contact a moderator.
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Member's Comment Challenge...
Inu Guardian
Whelp
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Member's Comment Challenge... 14 Years, 12 Months ago Karma: 10
I think this is an awesome idea! My goal is that once a day, or each time I come onto the site, I will search out someone and give them a random comment that will hopefully brighten their day. I know words brighten my days! LOL

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Mistress Sianna
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Member's Comment Challenge... 14 Years, 12 Months ago Karma: 26
I think this is a good idea too. Already I feel like Dokuga is a really close and wonderful community, but those who don't write or leave frequent forum posts may not see it that way. I too will join you in this endeavor!

As I am again avoiding working on my story, I shall go now and randomly leave comments on the pages of new members.

Off I go then...

Logged Logged

Pfft! I was gonna stop procrastinating, but I never got around to it.
Angelic Memories
Time Traveler
graphgraph
Re:Member's Comment Challenge... 14 Years, 12 Months ago Karma: 27
Lol... I can just imagine you saluting me. But it nice to see that someone will join me in my craziness... Karma for you for responsing first!!!

Logged Logged

InuYoukaiLiz
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Member's Comment Challenge... 14 Years, 12 Months ago Karma: 9
aye aye mon capitan! xDD *salutes* I'm off to welcome new members!

Logged Logged

PROUD Inupapa fangirl

"I wish for a heart. A heart of the man whom I'll never allow to forget me." (to Kagome) - Kikyo

"Go Naraku, gather the shards of the jewel, and once you found them all , then I will send you to hell." - Kikyo

I support Kikyo...got a problem with that?
Angelic Memories
Time Traveler
graphgraph
Member's Comment Challenge... 14 Years, 12 Months ago Karma: 27
I had this idea to welcome those who aren't so social. We have a way to welcome new authors and I thought 'well what about those who don't write??'

I've noticed many people without any comments on their profile page. So I'm making the suggestion, well actually challenge, to everyone out there who reads this to comment on one person's page that you don'tknow and haven'ttalked to before.

This isn't really anything that you get anything for... except the joy of perhaps making a new friend and maybe even making someone's day. We have so many members here and so many talented people writing but I think we often forget about the ones who support the authors.

Good Luck and Have Fun!!

Logged Logged

Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.