Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: nursing Shippo
Fubuki
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
nursing Shippo 10 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 134
Sort of in line with the thread under me, but Shippo is sick, and Kagome can save him by nursing him, somehow she is caught by Koga, and again Shippo is in peril. Koga will not get the help Kagome needs, but she talks tohis other wolves Hakaku(?)and they get the help / recipe needed

I hope I have given enough to help out

Logged Logged

the very well beaten and freshly tenderized demon was carried away by his friends
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
mangageek
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:nursing Shippo 10 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 11
I've made the same thread about this story with no results.

But here's some extra info.

It's rated M or T

Kagome was in some kind of dress, I believe Koga knocked her out and took her. Sango, Miroku and Shippo head in the forest to look for her.

Meanwhile, Kagome is guarded by Hakku and Ginta, in some like aura or sealed area near a hot spring. Sesshomaru happens upon her, he can walk past the barrier. I think he informs her of her companions looking for her.

Shippo separates from Sango and Miroku but gets lost then holds up in a tree where Sesshomaru finds him.

He's incredibly sick and Kagome needs to nurse him to get better. Sesshomaru brings her the herbs and thats all I remember.

Logged Logged

Supermangageek23 is Bucket 88.5 in Dokugas Bucket Brigade
mango
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:nursing Shippo 10 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 72
Is it this one? I did a google search and this came up.

www.fanfiction.net/s/2673279/1/You-kidnapped-my-heart

You kidnapped my heart by RedRoseRuby

Naraku has been killed and Inuyasha has allowed Kikyo to join their group as they search for the shards. Koga realizes he can no longer stand how Inuyasha treats'His woman'.But when his plans become changed by a deamon lord what will happen to his woman?
Inuyasha - Rated: M - English - Romance - Chapters: 24 - Words: 66,425 - Reviews: 67 - Updated: 4-27-11 - Published: 11-23-05 - Sesshomaru & Kagome H.

Rated M no yims!

Logged Logged
Fubuki
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:nursing Shippo 10 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 134
Thankyou that is it, off to work now, and fun when I finish
Thankyou once again

Logged Logged

the very well beaten and freshly tenderized demon was carried away by his friends
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.