Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Searching for Kagome357 fics?
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom Favoured: 3
TOPIC: Searching for Kagome357 fics?
sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Searching for Kagome357 fics? 11 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 216
It has come to my attention this morning that as for 5/26/12, Author Kagome357 has yanked all her fictions down from FFN, and apparently everywhere else too. While I do not like this, I am going to respect her wishes, and not bother her over it. If you want details then please see her FFN profile: www.fanfiction.net/u/1332835/Kagome357

Some of her much older fictions can be found here: www.dokuga.com/spark/profile?&aid=5887

Fics that you may be wondering about are: Utopia, the Seekers saga, 800 year old virgin, the Kinky boots installments, and many wonderful others. Sadly they are gone.

PLEASE DO NOT GO AROUND ASKING IF OTHERS HAVE A COPY OF ANY OF THEM.
the author, i dont think would appreciate that.

I'm locking this thread b/c i dont want people getting pissy over it. Yus, it sucks monkey....stuff, but they are HER fictions and as the author she has a right to do with them as she darn well pleases, even if it's only because of a few that the majority now has to suffer.

PLEASE DO NOT GET INTO ANOTHER FORUM, OR CHAT ABOUT HER VIEWS ON DOKUGA. SHE HAS THE RIGHT TO HAVE THEM, EVEN IF YOU OR ANYONE ELSE THINKS THEY ARE WRONG/UNFAIR.

To me, this is just a sad event for Inu-verse over all. And I'm actually pretty upset about it mostly b/c I dunno why but i feel some how responsible for actions taken in our sites name, even if I wasn't the one that did it.

-sugar0o

**Update: msnilanbrown.blogspot.com/

Looks like if you loved Utopia, you may be able to read it sooner then you think! Kag357 is working on getting it published right now.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2013/01/28 09:00 By sugar0o.

We all have our demons, I named mine r0o.
On HHr Shipping
- Come to the DarkSide - We might be delusional but we have cookies. - apAidan
I claims Naraku`s pelt :3 KUKUKU!!
r0o`s Challenge`s: GenderBender~Always Open.....Completing your Holiday Fic Challenge.....GM Challenge: OPEN!.....
Banners: I write to........Lemon.....Bribery c0okie.....
Challenges r0o supports: .....
  The topic has been locked.
WiccanMethuselah
Admin
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Searching for Kagome357 fics? 11 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 277
You can read SOME Kagome357 fics at the Demonlordlover2 Yahoo!Group. Unfortunately, due to re-working for publication, "Utopia" is not one of them, but the "Seekers" series is there, along with several other favorites!!

The group is easy to join, just go here:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/demonlordlover2/

~~Wiccan~~

Logged Logged

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"The foolish and the dead alone never change their opinion.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
- James Russell Lowell 1864

The topic has been locked.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.