Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Hi looking for a fic please help if you can.
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Hi looking for a fic please help if you can.
angela
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Hi looking for a fic please help if you can. 11 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 4
Hi all, I have been looking all over spark as well as here on dokuga for a fanfic i read a few years ago, Its about Kagome being a vampire, Inutaisho, and sesshomaru are in it as well. Kagome is either a queen or a princess and is in command of some vampires. (I'll give you a little description that i read in the story to see if anyone knows which story im talking about.
*In the story Kagome hears about someone trying to steal something and he gets caught and brought before her, She dishes out his punishment, but not before she renames him and places him as a slave in her house hold.*
*A bit further into the story she talks about how all the vampires under her have a special marking on there bodys to signafy that they belong to her. She puts the marks on them so she can tell if one of her servants betray her, and leave or they are hurt she can sense them.*

This is about all i can remember about the story if anyone can help Id be much appreciative.
Thanks to all who read.
Inulover

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.