Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Looking for a fic
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Looking for a fic
Alina
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Looking for a fic 12 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 1
Hello, everybody. Need your help to find fic.
Sess/Kag. Somehow Kagome ends in the body of one of the Sess generals and she was his love before but they fall apart. And the new feelings fly between Kagome and Sess. They are mating at the end. Her human body dead (if I am not mistaken).
Sess takes her to his castle/fortress. His mother is still lives here.

Sorry, not much to remember about it. I would appreciate any help I can get. Thank you

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Landare
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Looking for a fic 12 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 18
Not shure about this but I think I have some vague recollections about a fic that might fit this description.

Did Kagome have flashbacks where she relived the female youkai's life? I particularly remember a scene where the young lovers were caught making out by sess's father. (With her hanging upside-down in av tree?)

Was Kagome trapped several years underground? (I think this happened after they mated).

As I recall this story was long, complex and incomplete, I believe the name was 'The Luna Stone' and it was taken down from fanfiction.net several years ago. (Don't remember the author's name unfortunately).

Logged Logged
Alina
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Looking for a fic 12 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 1
Yes, she had flashbacks. But I don't remember being underground. Story was complete. Thank you for your help

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2012/02/08 23:46 By Dginevra.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.