Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Sesshoumaru Fanfic About Friendship? Help!
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Sesshoumaru Fanfic About Friendship? Help!
Sakura
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Sesshoumaru Fanfic About Friendship? Help! 12 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 0
Ok,
So I need help finding another fanfic,
This story is about Sesshoumaru and what I remember about it, was that it was him talking about being lonely, and the most specific scene is when he is scaling a cliff or using it as a figure of speech,
Talking about as you climb up the pain in your fingers and he was talking about how "she" gave him strength to continue,

And then at the end of it, he meets Kagome up by the well and they talk about how they have become friends, and the last thing that happens is she walks away from him smiling, I think the well had stopped working for whatever reason, and she visited it everyday to see if she could go home. Or something similar to it.
It was in a poem like format from what I remember, it wasn't a chapter by any means.

Thanks so much for your help!
Greatly appreciated!

Sakurasgirl~

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.