Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Kagome, Sesshoumaru, Rin Love Triangle!
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Kagome, Sesshoumaru, Rin Love Triangle!
Anna
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Kagome, Sesshoumaru, Rin Love Triangle! 12 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 1
Does anyone remember a story in which Rin falls in love with a mated Sesshoumaru? She feels jealous that he's with her mother-figure, Kagome, and then leaves to go to another village. I think this may be a one-shot, and it's incredibly well written. There was a scene when she catches them *AHEM* and it's the straw that broke the camels back. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Meanwhile, is there any obscure stories someone can recommend? I may have depleted all Sess/Kag

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Lily Noir
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Kagome, Sesshoumaru, Rin Love Triangle! 12 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 11
I don't know the fic, sorry.

But on the second part, I recommend the Spark archive (and I do feel foolish by suggesting it, but just in case)
Or try reading InutaishoKagome, there aren't a lot of those, but a some are great.

~lily

Logged Logged

naqaashi
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
Re:Kagome, Sesshoumaru, Rin Love Triangle! 12 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 32
I think that the fic you're talking about was written by Demonlordlover, and can be found at her Yahoo group. I don't have the link to it right now, unfortunately, but you can just go to Yahoo groups and search for it.

Logged Logged

I claimed Sesshoumaru\'s dismembered left arm in the Dokuga Claim Game.

Master Weird-Outer of Dokuga. My tool of choice? A sentient sewing machine called Lord Ew that likes to spew technicoloured handkerchiefs embellished with the stuff that nightmares and crack-fics are made of.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.