Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
driving me crazy...
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: driving me crazy...
Ezriee
Whelp
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
driving me crazy... 12 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 10
This was bugging me ALL day at work and I had to come on, dead tired to get help with this because I will go insane!

So there's a story where Kagome and Sesshoumaru dance to the song "Secret" by Maroon 5...I absolutely love this song and the story was in my faves but I don't know what happened to it!

If anyone knows the story I'm talking about, please please help a poor, exhausted clinic worker find it!

Thanks!!

*listens to Secret again*

Edit: IF it helps, Kagome goes out dancing when she's upset, I believe. She bought a certain shirt for Inuyasha that he wears when he takes Kikyo to when he goes to find her...I wanna say that Kikyo was 'together' with Sesshoumaru at some point...

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2011/10/02 00:58 By EzzieValentine.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
Re:driving me crazy... 12 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 216
i think it's my fic :

Do you know how to dance? www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/156/1
“...there are two old sayings Mr. Taishou..., ‘Hell hath no fury as a woman scorned.’ & my personal favorite, ‘To err is human, to seek revenge, is divine.’” she stated as she smirked at him.... Non-cannon.AU,setting: modern Tokyo. S/K I/Ky pairing. R&R plz*********** Winner of the 2008 3rd Quarter Dokuga awards in 2nd place for best AU/AR, and 3rd place for best Lemonfic
Rating: MA - Universe: Alternate - Status: Incomplete - Category: Chapter Stories - Genre: Action, Drama, Erotica, Romance - Updated: 04-29-09 - Created: 05-08-08 Chapters: 10 - Reviews: 73 - Words: 66,746 - Reads: 20,258

DQ DONT KILL ME I SWEAR I"M READING IT FOR EDITING!!! *hides*

Logged Logged

We all have our demons, I named mine r0o.
On HHr Shipping
- Come to the DarkSide - We might be delusional but we have cookies. - apAidan
I claims Naraku`s pelt :3 KUKUKU!!
r0o`s Challenge`s: GenderBender~Always Open.....Completing your Holiday Fic Challenge.....GM Challenge: OPEN!.....
Banners: I write to........Lemon.....Bribery c0okie.....
Challenges r0o supports: .....
Ezriee
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:driving me crazy... 12 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 10
Omg r0o, you are absolutely amazing, wonderful and fantabulous! Thank you so so much! I can now gather and coddle whats left left of my meager sanity!

*gives karma*

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2011/10/02 01:31 By EzzieValentine.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.