Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Please Help! New and Lost...
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Please Help! New and Lost...
Kyndred Raven
Whelp
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Please Help! New and Lost... 13 Years ago Karma: 22
[Sorry for posting this in the wrong section earlier >_< ]

Hello everyone!

I'm looking for a story but am new to Dokuga so I don't quite know my way around. I haven't really had time to read fanfictions in ages, but have been going through and re-reading older ones that I'd liked in the past.

This one, in particular, I'm having trouble finding however. I was hoping that you guys could remember what it was called if I wrote down what I recalled...

The main thing I remember about this story is that it was a bit AU. Kagome went down the well, but instead of winding up where she did in the series, she ended up seeing Kikyo die. Soon after that, she met Sesshoumaru and he attacked her, but before he could kill her, something happened and his crescent moon symbol appeared on her forehead.

Sesshoumaru makes her unseal Inuyasha from where Kikyo pinned him to the tree.

I know it's not much to go on, but it's all I can remember. I'm not even sure if the author continued this story. Have you guys heard of it?

Logged Logged

The administrator has disabled public write access.
Kyndred Raven
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Please Help! New and Lost... 13 Years ago Karma: 22
I just remembered!

There were two Shikon jewels - one was Kagome's and the other was Kikyo's. They reacted to each other when Kagome came through the well and there was some sort of explosion I think. This was at the beginning I believe.

Logged Logged

Lady Godiva
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Please Help! New and Lost... 12 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 0
Do you remeber where you read this story. Was it on Dokuga, Spark or FF?

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.