Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Drawing a blank
Kula
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Drawing a blank 13 Years ago Karma: 22
Hi all, I hope someone can help me find a fic. I've read it countless times but can't seem to find it, I'm drawing a complete blank.

The only thing I remember is that Inu yasha brings Kagome to Sesshomaru's camp so that she can give him a Christmas gift that she made for him. She made him a white cloak with white fingerless gloves, she had also made a red set for Inu yasha. I remember Sesh being stunned that she had given him a gift that she made and put so much time into.

Sorry that's all I seem to remember, I sure hope it's enough for someone to come up with the title. Thanks in advance.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Danyealle-sama
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Drawing a blank 13 Years ago Karma: 91
Sounds like one of the scenes from Deceit, Lies and Malice
www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/5043/1

Logged Logged

Fun fact: All writers are crazy, to some degree. There is a reason for it -- actually making it through a novel almost requires it. If you love to read, then you\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'re continually benefitting from other people\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s craziness.-From Cracked
Kula
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Drawing a blank 13 Years ago Karma: 22
That's it, thank you so much.

LOL... funny that you answered my question I'm in the process of rereading your Choices and Changes, I just love your stories, I can't believe I didn't realize this was one of yours as well.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2011/04/25 02:29 By Kula.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.