Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Looking for some fics (Frostbitten/Doctorish Sess)
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Looking for some fics (Frostbitten/Doctorish Sess)
SongBird
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Looking for some fics (Frostbitten/Doctorish Sess) 13 Years ago Karma: 0
I can't find theses two fics I read a while ago.

They are both Canon but set in Kagome's time (Tokyo).

The 1st one I can remember a scene where someone (who I think is Kagome) sees that some archeologists or scientists find sess frozen in the north pole or ocean.

The 2nd fic has a Sess who uses Tensaiga (or was it Tessaiga) to help hanyou children stabilize their conflicting energies in a medical facility he built and funded.

Logged Logged

The administrator has disabled public write access.
Vonne
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Looking for some fics (Frostbitten/Doctorish Sess) 13 Years ago Karma: 6
I believe the second fic that you're looking for is History Lessons by Echo Hunter. The link is FF.net, by the way. Rated T. Chapter 5/6 is the scene you've described, where Tessaiga is in the hospital being used as a presense to stabalize hanyou children.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2011/04/22 01:00 By RenderedReversed.
sesshys_jaded_samuri
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Looking for some fics (Frostbitten/Doctorish Sess) 13 Years ago Karma: 32
The first one, where they find him in ice, happens in Lady Kagome (Rated M) by Taiyoukai-Nile...It is in Chapter 56

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2011/04/22 09:38 By ladybattousai. Reason: Rating
stellar
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Looking for some fics (Frostbitten/Doctorish Sess) 12 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 0
I've been searching high and low for Crystal Echoes' To Wash It All Away original and I would love to have a copy if anyone has the full 50 something incomplete chapters before she deleted it all.

Anyone has it? I'd marry you like pringles?
Advance thanks and have it sent under critic_call@yahoo.com

Logged Logged

Ever Hungry
naqaashi
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
Re:Looking for some fics (Frostbitten/Doctorish Sess) 12 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 32
stellar wrote:
I've been searching high and low for Crystal Echoes' To Wash It All Away original and I would love to have a copy if anyone has the full 50 something incomplete chapters before she deleted it all.

Anyone has it? I'd marry you like pringles?
Advance thanks and have it sent under critic_call@yahoo.com

She has since re-uploaded a lot of it back on Fanfiction.net. Look at her profile there!

Logged Logged

I claimed Sesshoumaru\'s dismembered left arm in the Dokuga Claim Game.

Master Weird-Outer of Dokuga. My tool of choice? A sentient sewing machine called Lord Ew that likes to spew technicoloured handkerchiefs embellished with the stuff that nightmares and crack-fics are made of.
stellar
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Looking for some fics (Frostbitten/Doctorish Sess) 12 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 0
She has since re-uploaded a lot of it back on Fanfiction.net. Look at her profile there!

Yes, that's her revised and completely different version. I'm talking about her original 50 incomplete chapters made prior to the one she has published on her profile currently. But recently, I heard she wouldn't upload the original. So I was wondering if any of you guys would have a copy?

Logged Logged

Ever Hungry
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.