Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Help please?
FlameoftheMiko
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Help please? 13 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 0
Okay I give up looking by myself and hopefully someone else will know what I'm talking about. I believe this is a multichaptered story but I'm not a 100% on that. All I really remember concretely is the end chapter. Which goes something like this:

Kagome is trapped in the future. She's pregnant and Sesshomaru doesn't know. Roughly 5 years or so she goes out to dinner with Hojo because he helped her get her yoga business started. She's wearing her mother's wedding ring because she got tired of guys hitting on her. She told Hojo that Sesshomaru was in the military and that was why he was never around. Hojo still loves her obviously.

Skips to Sesshomaru as he arrives in Japan via airplane. He feels the mating bond goes by the shrine meets Kagome's mother. She tells him that Kagome's with Hojo and he leaves to go after her. Mama calls Kagome to warn her and Sesshomaru walks in. They kiss and end up going back to his house. He gets her pregnant again because he doesn't know about their son. She takes him back home to meet their son and that is all I remember.

So thanks in advanced!
(Specially if you actually read all that!)

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
Re:Help please? 13 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 216

I think that's My oneshot:

www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/1252/6

Challenges, Drabbles, & Oneshots by r0o by sugar0o
Where have you been? - rom/smut
AN: Hojo/Kags - nonsexual/relationship but sexual Sess/Kags + relationship, Mature reading folks, lemon, lang.
Rated MA

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2011/04/05 04:38 By sugar0o.

We all have our demons, I named mine r0o.
On HHr Shipping
- Come to the DarkSide - We might be delusional but we have cookies. - apAidan
I claims Naraku`s pelt :3 KUKUKU!!
r0o`s Challenge`s: GenderBender~Always Open.....Completing your Holiday Fic Challenge.....GM Challenge: OPEN!.....
Banners: I write to........Lemon.....Bribery c0okie.....
Challenges r0o supports: .....
FlameoftheMiko
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Help please? 13 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 0
Thank You! Thank You! Thank You!
I've been searching for this for days, thank you soooo much!

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.