Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
looking for a drinking fanfictions
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: looking for a drinking fanfictions
FurvusCorvus
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
looking for a drinking fanfictions 13 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 1
I remember a fanfiction about about kagome and co in an alt universe where she was invited to rins birthday party and in ends with the kagome,sango,InuYasha, Sesshomaru, Bankotsu, and I think you others playing a drinking version of truth or dare. I got to the lemon scens with sesshomaru in the I think beach house and now can find it again. I don't remeber if it was here or that fanfiction site. anyone know?

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
FurvusCorvus
Pup
graphgraph
Re:looking for a drinking fanfictions 13 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 1
I do remember in the truth or dare everyone decided to team up and get kagome drunk by asking all question that she really did. as my memory serves me everytime someone asks a question if the person did that or it pertains to them then they have to drink and it took place at a table I think. The last I remember kagome when to change in I think it was a pool house or something and sesshomaru follows her and things get hot.

Logged Logged
ladybattousai
Beat Cop
graphgraph
Re:looking for a drinking fanfictions 13 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: -666
No bumping!

Logged Logged

I reject your reality and substitute it with my own.
FurvusCorvus
Pup
graphgraph
Re:looking for a drinking fanfictions 13 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 1
i just wondered what happened after I don't think i would go too far beacuse kagome was on the verge I getting sick. but I didn't get that far cause my old pc crashed on me and I lost the info I what is was called or where in was at. it was one of the first fanfics I read beside the once and furture taiyoukai

Logged Logged
Lady Kirara
Miko
graphgraph
Re:looking for a drinking fanfictions 13 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 22
I don't think I know which one you're talking about. It doesn't ring any bells, but give it a few days, a lot of us aren't on all day every day so it may take a while for people to see this post and help you out

Logged Logged

I claimed Kirara's twin tails in the Claim Game.

~ Fairy tales don't exist ~ Because stories never die ~
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.