Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
IN CHARACTER SessKag
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom Favoured: 2
TOPIC: IN CHARACTER SessKag
Darrakk
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
IN CHARACTER SessKag 13 Years ago Karma: 1
Could some awesome person give me a few IC SessKag stories? I can't seem to find any in my faved folders, they move around in there I swear.

I have read about 20 too many sappy OC Sesshoumaru fics in a row, and its making me twitch.

Looking for the type of Sess who doesn't take lip; scary semi-sadistic Sess. And a Kagome who starts off terrified of him, with good reason. Not darkfic though pls.

Thanks!

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Creature of Shadow
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:IN CHARACTER SessKag 13 Years ago Karma: 18
Utopia » reviews
Sesshomaru is Taiyoukai of Eastern Asia. Kagome is a mortal woman unaware of her powers. In a future totalitarian society ruled by demons where humans are relegated to third class citizenship, will their forbidden love overcome the laws of the land? MA
Inuyasha - Rated: MA** - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 31 - Words: 352,146 - Reviews: 928 - Updated: 10-31-10 - Published: 9-2-08 - Sesshomaru & Kagome - Complete

www.fanfiction.net/s/4514762/1/

The Once and Future Taiyoukai » reviews
The well was supposed to be stable. It was supposed to send her to Inuyasha. And it failed. Now, Kagome's even farther into the past and she must depend on a young Sesshoumaru, who has no idea of what their shared future holds. But neither does Kagome.
Inuyasha - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 29 - Words: 182,342 - Reviews: 4915 - Updated: 6-29-08 - Published: 9-14-06 - Kagome & Sesshomaru - Complete

www.fanfiction.net/s/3153922/1/

Temporal Tempest » reviews
After completing and purifying the jewel, Kagome's life is like she never went to feudal Japan at all. Then, she hears about Sesshomaru's seal and chooses to free him. My first fanfiction. I'm too nostalgic to delete it. SessKag
Inuyasha - Rated: MA** - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 9 - Words: 36,872 - Reviews: 124 - Updated: 2-25-07 - Published: 2-16-07 - Sesshomaru & Kagome - Complete

www.fanfiction.net/s/3396841/6/Temporal_Tempest

If you need more you know where to find me. (:

Logged Logged

Made by the wonderful r0o

made by the fabulous Fox
knifethrower
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:IN CHARACTER SessKag 13 Years ago Karma: 78
The story that jumps to the forefront for me is "Sesshomaru's Most Desperate Hour" by Sonja Jade. You can find it on fanfiction.net. It is an awesome tale of psychological terror, very well-written. One of the best Sess/Kag stories I have ever read, but not for those who prefer a sugary-sweet Sesshomaru.

Logged Logged
knifethrower
Supporter
graphgraph
Try "Broken" by Aly on A Single Spark. Not complete, but packs a wow!

Logged Logged
knifethrower
Supporter
graphgraph
"The Beach Incident" by AnimeMoon on A Single Spark. Another not complete, but totally awesome story.

Logged Logged
Hairann
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:IN CHARACTER SessKag 13 Years ago Karma: 54
You can also try almost any by me, I always try to keep both IC. If you don't feel like scrolling through a bunch of mine, try Warriors of the West, The Void and Playing Kami. All three are rated MA, hence no linking, so you must be 18+ to read, but all are finished and still rather IC considering what I put them through lol.

Edit: Just reread your no darkfic part so skip Warriors.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2011/03/09 13:10 By Hairann.

I claimed Tenseiga`s resurrection power!
knifethrower
Supporter
graphgraph
These two are more famous, oldies but all-time greaties: "A Question About Honor" by Koga'sAngel here on Dokuga, and "Unworthy One" by Vyncent, on A Single Spark. Anything by Vyncent would meet your criteria, for that matter.

Logged Logged
Lady Kirara
Miko
graphgraph
Re:IN CHARACTER SessKag 13 Years ago Karma: 22
Dancing With Scissors
Complete! Thank you for your patience and support. Kagome's niece, Rin, is left orphaned by a tragic car wreck, leaving Kagome to raise her alone. Or so she thought...help comes from an unexpected source, Sesshoumaru. The only problem is that they can't stand each other. Will they be able to act like adults for the sake of their niece...and maybe find love in the process?

Absolution's Pursuit
In cleansing a hundred year old blemish from his family, Sesshoumaru invokes not only the wrath of his great and terrible sire, but even the gods themselves. Faced with the impending loss of that which he values most, he must find a means of absolution… or he will be destroyed.

Logged Logged

I claimed Kirara's twin tails in the Claim Game.

~ Fairy tales don't exist ~ Because stories never die ~
Allyonora
Pup
graphgraph
Re:IN CHARACTER SessKag 13 Years ago Karma: 6
May I sugest...

Temporal Sequence
Memories are snippets in time. If evaluated piece by piece they can reveal the foundation of a personality. But these snapshots of things past are meaningless unless properly sequenced. It's really all about the timing...
Inuyasha - Rated: M - Drama/Romance - Complete

Seven Feudal Fairytales
After reading a poetry scroll amongst the relics once belonging to Inuyasha's mother, Kagome traps herself and Sesshoumaru in another world, where they must journey through seven, different fairy tales and complete the poem if they wish to return home.
Rating: MA - Universe: Canon - Status: Complete

Tragic Blessings of the Shikon no Tama
After the final battle with Naraku, Kagome is the lone survivor of her group. She seeks the one who has power over death for help. Will he help her, or send her away? The true purpose of the Shikon jewel revealed! And, a new enemy emerges.
Rating: M - Universe: Canon - Status: Complete

A Simple Legacy
Inuyasha’s erratic youkai transformations forced Kagome to seek help from Sesshoumaru in more ways than one. Unsurprisingly, the taiyoukai balked at the idea...until Kagome offered him something in exchange for his help.
Rating: T - Universe: Canon - Status: Complete

The last one has a sequel, find it on the author profile.

Logged Logged
Darrakk
Pup
graphgraph
Re:IN CHARACTER SessKag 13 Years ago Karma: 1
Thankyou everyone! You're the best!

Turns out I had misplaced my "Win" folder of faved fics. Which is odd because it was right there... sneaky folder.

And now to read!

Oh, I want to add "Something Entirely Different" by "Just A Starving Writer". Saved me from twitchies and, well, its different.

Thanks again!

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.