Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Help finding this
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Help finding this
Allie
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Help finding this 13 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 0
Okay so I can't remember if it's in spark or on dokuga but here goes.

Inuyasha and the gang as well as sesshoumaru tie up Kagome and she ends up getting raped by naraku. Being all broken and whatnot she stops eating and talking so sesshoumaru takes her back to his castle. To try and protect her and get her well again. He hires this women who brings all her sons with her to help kagome get back on her feet. One of the sons falls for kagome and sesshoumaru and him have a problem.

Sesshoumaru feels guilty about her being so broken.

That's all I can remember. It wasa pretty entertaining but I havent read it in foreeever so i thought i'd look it up. Thanks

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Sarasama1
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Help finding this 13 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 10
The stroy is called "A Question About Honor" from the great Kogasangel. Information is below:

Sesshomaru calls his own honor into question when he and the small group he had joined allowes one of their own to be violated by their enemy. Now, he must come to terms with his own guilt and finds that the line between duty and love sometimes becomes blurred. As she begins to recover, Sesshomaru finds that not only does he have his conscience and heart to deal with, but a powerful scottish inu lord, as well.

dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/2578/1

Logged Logged
Allie
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Help finding this 13 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 0
Yep that's exactly what I was looking for. I love that story. Thanks a lot!

Logged Logged
Sarasama1
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Help finding this 13 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 10
Happy to help

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.