Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: help? Q.Q
Meagan
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
help? Q.Q 13 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 2
The only thing I remember about this fic is that Naraku won the battle and everyone has amnesia or they forgot who they were, including Sesshomaru and they are like servants to Naraku. They get like glimpses of their past lives and try to escape him but he like erases their memories.....it's an older story too. Many thanks! ^.^

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Meagan
Pup
graphgraph
Re:help? Q.Q 13 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 2
There's more.....Naraku also hides Sesshomaru and Inuyasha's demonic attributes. There, thats all I can remember XD

Logged Logged
knifethrower
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:help? Q.Q 13 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 78
Kagome, InuYasha, and Sesshomaru are servants in Naraku's castle. They all have amnesia. I think Naraku is using Kagome for his concubine. Sesshomaru feels drawn to Kagome, and I THINK that after a while, he gives in to his desires and becomes involved with her. Then he starts getting little hints of memory that she was HIS BROTHER'S WOMAN, not his, and he runs outside into the cold and Kagome chases after him, begging him to come back (I think that their demonic characteristics are being subdued somehow, along with their memories, so he is weak and susceptible to the cold). After a while, they manage to flee from Naraku's castle, and that was the last chapter I read. I think it was on ff.net, if that helps any.

Logged Logged
Meagan
Pup
graphgraph
Re:help? Q.Q 13 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 2
It is that one! Thanks! I will be searching......nao! XD

Logged Logged
WiccanMethuselah
Admin
graphgraph
Re:help? Q.Q 13 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 277
This was a story written by Miss Kagura and then removed by Miss Kagura because she didn't like the way it was turning out. I beta-ed the first six chapters for her, but she didn't put the name of the darn story on any of the files, and I can't remember it!!

You would have to bug her as to whether or not she would like any of it released to anyone. I have the files I beta-ed, but can't release them without her authorization.

SORRY!!

~~Wiccan~~

Logged Logged

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"The foolish and the dead alone never change their opinion.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
- James Russell Lowell 1864

Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.