Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Xovers w/ Kag & Sess (not necessarily a couple)
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Xovers w/ Kag & Sess (not necessarily a couple)
Fuyu no Kaze
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Xovers w/ Kag & Sess (not necessarily a couple) 14 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 6
So, I know that there are crossovers where Kag is paired up with a different character in a different universe, but I've been wondering lately if there are good fics out there where Sess and Kag are paired but in a different universe.

I know A Cross of Blades is one example and I totally adore it! (SF's such an amazing author and she turns out the most wonderful stories!) Which leads to me wanting to read more like it

I also want to know if there are more stories where Kag and Sess have a good relationship but aren't a couple, and she's paired with someone else (from that universe most likely). Preferably Kag and someone else would be the main couple, though Sess should have a solid presence as well.

Aura's Rebirth is one such fic and I really enjoyed seeing their dynamic as kinda like close brother and sister. It was cute! This is another totally mag fic that I recommend to anyone who hasn't read it yet! Aura such a great author, and this fic made me fall for the Byakuya/Kag pairing.

I'm also open to any good crossover fics anyone would like to suggest! Preferably with Kagome as the main female protagonist plz and paired up with some hot bishie from the other universe XP

Thanks for all your time guys! Hope you have a great day!

xoxox <3
~Fuyu

Logged Logged

I Claimed Sesshoumaru\\\\\\\'s Orb ability in the Claim Game! XD
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
Re:Xovers w/ Kag & Sess (not necessarily a couple) 14 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 216
there's not too many, i know there's one where she's naruto's older sister, but she's paired with sesshomaru.

then there's another one where she's paired with itachi and Sesshomaru, "genjutsu or reality?" thats got some interesting smutty in it.

but for the most part when an Xover happens most times, if Sess is there he's usually thrown in "brother" role by bonding. @_@ at least for Naru/IY. i dont have linsk this time of night because i'm the sleepy ^_^

I have itachi/kagome pairings on my other SN for FF 'Mutant-PlotBunny' its a series of unbeta'd oneshots...
I also have a Minato/Kagome there.

Generally i tend to IY/Naru more then any other managa set

Logged Logged

We all have our demons, I named mine r0o.
On HHr Shipping
- Come to the DarkSide - We might be delusional but we have cookies. - apAidan
I claims Naraku`s pelt :3 KUKUKU!!
r0o`s Challenge`s: GenderBender~Always Open.....Completing your Holiday Fic Challenge.....GM Challenge: OPEN!.....
Banners: I write to........Lemon.....Bribery c0okie.....
Challenges r0o supports: .....
Fuyu no Kaze
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Xovers w/ Kag & Sess (not necessarily a couple) 14 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 6
Thankies! I'll definitely hit your other profile and check that out! XD

xoxox
~Fuyu

Logged Logged

I Claimed Sesshoumaru\\\\\\\'s Orb ability in the Claim Game! XD
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.