Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
from waaaaay long ago
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: from waaaaay long ago
shelltastica
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
from waaaaay long ago 14 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 0
OK so I've been looking for this fic for a really long time. I started getting really into it then lost it somehow. It starts with inuyasha and the rest being killed in the final battle and kagome turning to sesshoumaru. he offers the only support he can, his body. Then kagome returns to the future and cannot get back, only to realize she's pregnent. She then had to face raising a demon daughter (something hapened that she only had full blooded children) when she has no idea what to do or how to take care of her. She ends up making a lot of mistakes including locking her up in the house away from society. Her daughter runs away and finds the future Sesshoumaru, who is pissed about how she's been raised. Him and kagome then keep a very on and off sort of relationship. Then they start fighting and not talking so he wasn't there to see, that their daughter was sick, and likely dying, and kagome didn't know the signs. thats where I read to, I have no idea if it was ever completed or not. Can anyone help me?

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Fuyu no Kaze
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:from waaaaay long ago 14 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 6
Srry I don't actually remember this fic, but it sounds interesting! If and when you find it can you send a holler / message my way? Thanks! Good Luck!

xoxo
~Fuyu

Logged Logged

I Claimed Sesshoumaru\\\\\\\'s Orb ability in the Claim Game! XD
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.