Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Looking for a specific fic
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Looking for a specific fic
Kerinu
Whelp
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Looking for a specific fic 3 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 14
All I really remember is that in one chapter they are at a meeting with other lords to work on trade agreements. The lord used interpreters to make the trades with the other lords for the merchants. The interpreters said something different about what the merchants wanted. Kagome knew the language and basically told them the interpreters were lying. I think there was a part where they tried to sell burlap and made a bet with each other to sell it (might be two fics). Kagome knew what it was and suggested lace.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
KatsumiXHime
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Looking for a specific fic 3 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 88
I think you're looking for "Her Destiny" by cindygirl
www.fanfiction.net/s/3828089/1/Her-Destiny

The scene you're referring to is in chapter 17.

Rated M on ff.net but I'm pretty sure it'd be rated MA here, so no YIM!

Logged Logged
Shelly
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Looking for a specific fic 3 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 31
I think your looking at two different stories: Destined for Me and Her Destiny. Her Destiny, Kagome's a prodigy and can remember everything she reads and has a bet between two lords. The bet was that he could sell the western lord a butt load of burlap. Kagome kinda interpretes here but not. She over hears the bet between the two lords and tells Sesshomaru's father (the western lord) what's up. Her Destiny, Kagome is a pure heart miko that can absorb any book and has her as the interpreter for three lords. The forth lord is trying to get money off the deals between the other three lords and some for foreigner merchants, though one of his interpreter. Because Kagome is interpreting for the other three lords. She can tell them what's going on and tell Sesshomaru

Destined for Me by cindygirl
www.fanfiction.net/s/2632933/1/Destined-for-Me
Rating: MA - complete
You'll located in chapter 21, down at the bottom.

Note: if you like cindygirl, I think you would also like, Kanna37, Firangi by Madison (Rating: MA), The Snow Angel by SunsetMiko (Rating: MA) and Good Mother by kogalover (Rating: MA)

Logged Logged
Kerinu
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Looking for a specific fic 3 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 14
Thank you both for the help!

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.