Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Mediaminer fic
xulchibaras
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Mediaminer fic 3 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 4
So, I was looking for Ranma fic, when all of a sudden a sesskag fic I'd read dozens of times decided to unbury itself from my brain after a couple of years since my last read through.

I remember this story almost perfectly, but unfortunately, I can't remember the title or author. I thought I'd saved it in my bookmarks, but apparently not...

Anyways. It was an unfinished fic, and has the title said, it was on mediaminer.

It was rated R/NC-17 for gore and smut, and it had a Kagome who was trained by a Miko who grew up as a demon Slayer. She looked much younger than she was, had a husband who cooked for her, and she gifted Kagome a battle staff. The slayer-miko ended up dying, with her family being butchered in front of her eyes. Finding them sends Kagome into a catatonic, highly dangerous state.

There was also two timelines. The feudal one we know with Sesskag as they are, snarking and fighting each other as they slowly grow closer. And then a timeline in the present where they're both a little older and have no memories but their bodies still respond to demonic threats, and Sesshoumaru thought he was a human for a second. Naraku was coming back, and Sesskag were awkward around each other because they could remember sleeping together in their dreams.

Any help would be appreciated. as a side note, would anyone know a good site for ryogaxranma fic pfft

Though I am really just looking forward to rereading an old fav. Forgive any Grammer issues or incoherence, it's nearly 5am for me.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
xulchibaras
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Mediaminer fic 3 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 4
Found it!

All hail Google's voyeuristic tendencies. I checked myactivity.google, and looked through the number of times I searched for mediaminer (barely 10 times, most from last night as i was trying to find the fic i wanted with no luck), until at the very end of the list I found the link I was looking for.

Anyway, my rambling aside, I managed to find it. The fic is called This Mess We're In by Volpa. It's definitely MA so no yims.

www.mediaminer.org/fanfic/s/inuyasha-fan-fiction/this-mess-we-re-in/29978

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.