Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Looking for 2 AU fics...
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom Favoured: 1
TOPIC: Looking for 2 AU fics...
susie
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Looking for 2 AU fics... 4 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 3
Ok, I'm sure you know the first one:

Demons are tagged with like, power concealing earrings. Sesshoumaru has a big one b/c he is so strong. Sesshoumaru has difficulty finding work, but he gets a job as a kind of handyman around Kagome's office, and she befriends Inuyasha. I think Hojo is her stalker, and Sesshoumaru runs him off. He has something akin to a social worker keeping tabs on him, and she comes to check in on him while he is hooking up with Kagome, and she has to put on a wig and pretend to be a half demon to avoid scrutiny. I think she claims to be half minx, lol.

This other one is a deeeeep cut, which I don't expect to find, but I thought I'd give it a shot.

The gang is in high school, and they are smoking weed in Inuyasha's basement. Kagome is Sesshoumaru's girlfriend, and he claims to have ADD. Toga comes down to smoke a bowl with them, out of a bong I think. That's all I really remember. I think it was on ff.net way back in the day. Ring any bells?

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
kaoruhana
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Looking for 2 AU fics... 4 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 109
The first one is Capital Offense by Oroyukae.

It's rated MA so no YIMS!

Logged Logged
susie
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Looking for 2 AU fics... 4 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 3
Thank you!

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.