Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
AU: Sess covered in fur, needs a wife
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom Favoured: 2
TOPIC: AU: Sess covered in fur, needs a wife
Francine-Anne
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
AU: Sess covered in fur, needs a wife 4 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 0
So in this fic Sesshoumaru's entire body is covered in fur so that despite him being a powerful demon, no one wants to mate him. Just like in your typical SessKag fic, Sesshoumaru is a powerful demon with all his powers etc. etc., just covered from head to toe in a thick layer of fur. I'm fairly certain this fic is set in something close to modern day (but still has youkai and I think it's his mother(?) who finds Kagome and sets her up with Sesshoumaru.

<br>Pretty sure this fic is rated MA (so no YIMs!). I seem to recall a citrusy scene where Kagome becomes acquainted with her new mate's body.
<br>If I'm remembering correctly, the entire fic is multi-chapter and completed.
<br> Thanks in advance for your help!!

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Francine-Anne
Pup
graphgraph
Re:AU: Sess covered in fur, needs a wife 4 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 0
After a little searching I found it myself! Hallowed Desire by Demonlordlover on ff.net: www.fanfiction.net/s/3645509/1/Hallowed-Desire

EDIT BY WICCAN: Definitely rated MA, NO YIMs!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2019/12/04 07:48 By wiccanmethuselah. Reason: inserted rating
WiccanMethuselah
Admin
graphgraph
Re:AU: Sess covered in fur, needs a wife 4 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 277
"Hallowed Desire" is, indeed, available on Dokuga on the 'Spark archive, along with several other DLL stories. Here is the Dokuga link: http://www.dokuga.com/spark/story/7370/1.

This story is rated MA, NO YIMs!!

~~Wiccan~~

Logged Logged

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"The foolish and the dead alone never change their opinion.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
- James Russell Lowell 1864

Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.