Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Sesshomaru kidnaps Kagome after triggering trap
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom Favoured: 2
TOPIC: Sesshomaru kidnaps Kagome after triggering trap
Elehanna
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Sesshomaru kidnaps Kagome after triggering trap 4 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 6
Alright, so this one was a VERY long time ago. One of the first fics I read on dokuga, not spark. Good indication i think..

So, in this fic, Kagome feels something calling her soul and ends up running off for miles and miles. She ends up in a trap made of youki, but she doesn't know whose it is. We find out later that it's sesshomaru's Mate seeking Trap.

It protects her from other youkai/predators who also want her, while keeping her immobile. When sesshomaru feels his trap trigger, he goes to see what he has caught. She manages to partially destroy the trap with an arrow in her hand, and he is all like ouuu powerful if she can destroy part of my trap.

So he then takes her, and keeps her in a room, chained to the middle of it, and basically stockholm syndromes her, without the threat of killing her or being overly unpleasant, and she basically ends up sleeping alongside of him very uncomfortable because there is blood or hair all over her and she can't sleep, and then it turns into a lemon. I have no idea what it is called, but a lot of the descriptions were very very clear.

Her friends have no idea what has happened to her. They can't find anything of her, and end up thinking she is dead, or they keep looking. not sure which. There is no mention of Naraku.

Thanks for your time and effort!

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Jane
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Sesshomaru kidnaps Kagome after triggering trap 4 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 5

Logged Logged
Elehanna
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Sesshomaru kidnaps Kagome after triggering trap 4 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 6
That's it! Thankyou!

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.