Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Not sure if deleted
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom Favoured: 1
TOPIC: Not sure if deleted
Dreamiko7
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Not sure if deleted 4 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 0
Hello everyone I was looking for a story where everyone has their soulmates word written on there wrist. Kagome's wrist is blank though. I thought it was called wordless, but I can't find it anywhere. Does it have a different name? Thank you for the help and stay beautiful.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Ariannani
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Not sure if deleted 4 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 18
Sadly it does seem like it was taken down. I know I had it in my favorites and it is no longer there.

Logged Logged
Dreamiko7
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Not sure if deleted 4 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 0
Well, that's unfortunate.was looking forward to a good reread. Thank you very much for the help.

Logged Logged
Kerinu
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Not sure if deleted 4 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 14
It was titled Wordless and yes, I cannot find the author's profile page and my save link does not work.

Logged Logged
Fubuki
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Not sure if deleted 4 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 134
Birthmark by animerks Reviews
Everyone has a special birthmark. But what if your birthmark can tell you who your soul mate was. That is what Kagome is going to find out when she meets a mysterious man that has the same mark that she does.

Rating: MA

- Universe: Alternate - Status: Incomplete - Category: Oneshot Collections - Genre: Drama, Erotica, Friendship, Humor, Romance - Updated: 04-30-18 - Created: 08-24-15 Chapters: 21 - Reviews: 37 - Words: 12,755 - Reads: 59,944 - Anonymous Reading: Yes

Logged Logged

the very well beaten and freshly tenderized demon was carried away by his friends
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.