Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Looking for another.
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom Favoured: 2
TOPIC: Looking for another.
Ikaru
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Looking for another. 5 Years ago Karma: 21
Ok so what I remember about the story is that Sesshoumaru and Inuyasha have switched bodies, not willingly, and that over the course of the fic Kagome begins developing feelings for Sesshoumaru while he is in Inuyashas body, but she is very confused and unhappy about it. Inuyasha has trouble controlling his brothers beast and accidently attacks her with his brothers poison unknowingly leaving her behind by a stream to die. Sesshoumaru finds her bairly in time and theorizes that Inuyashas body may have the only antidote to his poison. What he has to do is essectially mate her I think, not sexually, that comes later which makes the story MA I think along with other reasons. When they eventually get thier bodies back Sesshoumaru finds he has been affected by being in his brothers body and it has made him more emotinal and he still cares very much for Kagome, but because of the incident that almost killed her she is afraid of his body. They find out that she had been mated to his soul and not the body he was inhabiting at the time because even though Sesshoumaru was in Inuyashas body, Kagome carries Sesshoumarus scent. It doesn’t take very long I think for her to get over her trauma annd a happy ending I believe does ensue. Hope this is enough for someone to find it pretty sure I mixed up a few details time wise in the fic. It has been buggin me for a little while.

On a side note if anyone has any body swap recommendations that are complete I would gladly give them a try!

Logged Logged

the snow covers the world in a blanket of white, making it pure once more...

The administrator has disabled public write access.
insomniac_amy
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
Re:Looking for another. 5 Years ago Karma: 95
Here is the story you want. it is one of my favorites.

Quadrangle by RhiannonoftheMoon
e careful what you wish for: wise advice for a hanyou who can't make up his mind and may end up loosing it all. Or maybe it's Kagome's turn to choose? Rated for adult situations, violence and language.
Rated MAso no YIM's

You might also like

Better at Being You than You by SunsetMiko
A strange occurrence leads Kagome to see the brothers each a little differently.
Also Rated MA so no YIM's

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2019/03/28 13:17 By insomniac_amy.

I claimed Shippo`s mushroom in the claim game.

Living on Earth is expensive, but it does include a free trip around the sun.
Ikaru
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Looking for another. 4 Years, 12 Months ago Karma: 21
Sunsetmiko is what got me wanting to read more like it lmao.. and Quadrangle is it thank you soo much amy!!!!

Logged Logged

the snow covers the world in a blanket of white, making it pure once more...

insomniac_amy
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
Re:Looking for another. 4 Years, 12 Months ago Karma: 95
You might like Unexpected Perspective by Azure. I think I might read it again myself.

Unexpected Perspective
An unusual injury inflicted by an extraordinary weapon leaves Sesshomaru and Kagome with a strange predicament. Now Kagome has to learn how to act like a proper taiyoukai and Sessshomaru has to learn how to be a miko! *Written for Dokuga_contest's Damsel In Distress Challenge and entered in Sugar0o's genderbender challenge* Nominated for 1st Quarter 2011 Best Action/Adventure!

Rated MA so no YIM's

Logged Logged

I claimed Shippo`s mushroom in the claim game.

Living on Earth is expensive, but it does include a free trip around the sun.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.